The UAE amnesty program is a welcome news for a lot of expats who are illegally residing in the country as this helps them to correct their status without Fines or other major sanctions. According to the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA), this program includes all visa visa violators before August 1.
Below are the benefits mentioned if you are a visa violator and you want take advantage of this initiative.
Before anything else, here are some added articles to help you understand what this is about:
Benefits of the Protect Yourself by Modifying your Status Program
The initiative of Protect yourself by modifying your status guarantees you the following benefits:
- Exemption from all fines.
- Departure without ban stamp.
- Return after departure.
- The ability to modify your status inside the country against a minimal amount of AED 500.
- Job opportunities by registering at the virtual labor market available on the official website of the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation.
- The privilege of obtaining a temporary residence.
The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship announces a grace period to modify the status of violators of the Entry and Residency of Foreigners law with exemption from penalties, fines and bans.
Take advantage of this opportunity and modify your status during the period from 01st August 2018 to 31st October 2018.
Please refer to the Service Centers at the General Directorates of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in UAE.