7Days, the popular English language daily newspaper of the UAE is in need of News Editor responsible for producing engaging articles for 7Days with respect to legal and cultural boundaries. This job posting has a closing date until the 10th of July 2014.
This is a great opportunity if you have the background in news editing. Make sure you are qualified by checking through the requirements of the position below.
JOB WANTED: News Editor by 7Days – July 2014
Wanted: News Editor
– thorough knowledge of Quark Express or other page design software
– experience in newsdesk for a daily newspaper
– sound editing and proof-reading skills
– deliver news across all platforms, whether in digital form or via social media
– compose accurate and substantial news efficiently
How to Apply
To apply for this job position, you need to send a CV with cover letter to Barry King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Barry King is the Editor of 7Days.
Closing date: 10th July 2014
Other: SPORTS WRITER and NEWS REPORTER Jobs Wanted
Note: 7Days is also looking for a SPORTS WRITER and NEWS REPORTER
Follow us on Twitter to get job updates and news!