Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggest a Category/Feedback

Post Suggest a Category/Feedback

We welcome comments and feedback from our Members. Either you can send us a Private Message or Reply to This Thread. If you have any suggestions for new categories that have not been listed yet, feel free to leave a comment.

We want to create a thriving community of Pinoys who want to learn more about life in Dubai as a Filipino expat and sharing our knowledge to each other in this portal is our primary objective. Share na mga kabayan!

ano po suggestion nyo in traveling europe from dubai... meron po ako invitation from my family madali po ba kaya ito

Hi Candy, wrong thread. This is for suggestions/Feedback about what to CHANGE or UPDATE in the forum.
    But to answer your question, they say it's much better to apply outside for visas etc.. compared to applying in the Philippines.
    Please post in the proper FORUM next time, you can post here (http://dubaiofw.com/forum/forumdispl...ns-Exit-Topics)
    If there's no Topic that's been posted yet about your question, you can simply Create a New Topic/Thread.

Thru my experience madali lng pag complete ang requirements mo...

Category: Pregnant in Dubai
    I need advice, pros and cons of giving birth in Dubai vs. Philippines
    I am not covered with insurance. My husband is here with me. Main issue is financial. First baby so we want an affordable maternity package but with quality service. However i want to explore options including giving birth in Pinas.

Hi, how can I start a thread on my subject? I want to know if any kabayans have good experience with home loans in Philippines?

hello po new for this site new in Dubai as well looking for a job also. thus anyone can help me find a job vaccancy? here is my qualifications, data encoder, office clerk, sales associate, manicurist, as well as .hotel housekeeping attendant I am hardworking, trustworthy, and a fast learner. any information kindly comment here below or reply on this post. Thank you very much ..

Hello Admin,

We would like to create a new forum / categories regarding Dubai Debt Solutions. As we are all aware, Bank Debt, personal loans and Credit cards is the number one burdens of our fellow kabayans. So we, at Dubai Debt Solutions we want to help our kabayans turn their finances back on track with our debt management solutions.

For any further information, please feel free to call us for appointment on 04-3517651 or +971 52 8480297

Email:info@dubaidebtsolutions.com www.dubaidebtsolutions.com

Best Regards,

Team
    DubaiDebtSolutions
    Tel: +971 4 3517651
    Mobile: 052-8480297
    Email : info@dubaidebtsolutions.com
    www.dubaidebtsolutions.com

Hello Admin,

I would like to create a new forum / categories regarding avoiding credit card debt in Dubai. I am writing a book and I would like to check if there is a market for it.

Thanks,
    Imee

Hi, how can I start a thread on my subject? I want to know if any kabayans have good experience with home loans in Philippines?
    pinoytv