Looking for a place to “cool off” this summer? Check out the newest waterpark in town — the Laguna Waterpark at La Mer, one of Dubai’s most exciting beachfront destinations.
Recently opened on May 12th, Laguna Waterpark offers something for the whole family! There are rides for kids as well as for more adventurous teens. Meanwhile, if you are looking for a place to just chill and relax, the waterpark also has awesome attractions just for you!
Summer Fun at Laguna Waterpark
What can you expect to see at Laguna Waterpark? Well, there are four main “zones:” Splash, Slide, Surf, and Relax. Here, you will find fantastic rides, a poolside lounge and bar, and more!
Here are some of Laguna Waterpark’s attractions:
- Aqua Play & Splash Pad. These play areas are designed for kids and the kids-at-heart!
- Cabanas. Looking for some much needed rest and relaxation? Simply lie on one of the waterpark’s cabanas while enjoying the breathtaking ocean view.
- Free Fall. As the name suggests, this slide presents a jaw-dropping “fall” into cool waters!
- Lazy River. Too lazy to do anything? Just hop on a tube and let this river carry and “float” your stresses away.
- Manta. This water slide includes some twists, turns, and an exciting fall into the pool.
- WaveOz 180 Florider. This is place where surfers — beginners and experts alike — can show off their surfing skills.
All that sliding, splashing, and surfing are bound to leave you hungry! Fortunately, the waterpark includes a main restaurant and a surf club where you can try out delicious dishes. Don’t forget to dine at the rooftop balcony for some refreshing ocean views!
Speaking about the waterpark, the General Manager of Leisure and Entertainment at Meraas, Andrew Keeling, shared: “Everything about it is designed to be easy, and the fact that you’ll be able to play or relax at Laguna, as well as take advantage of the whole La Mer experience, means you can tailor a day out depending on your mood.”
Entry Costs & Operating Hours
Laguna Waterpark is open daily, from 10 am to 8 pm. Entrance costs are as follows:
- AED 99 for Residents
- AED 159 for Non-Residents
- FREE for Infants (2 years old & below)
The entry entitles each visitor to a Full Day Pass, including access to all rides, play areas, and the beach.
How to Get There
You can reach Laguna Waterpark via public transportation by taking RTA Buses 9 and 88. Complimentary shuttle buses from key hotels to La Mer are also available. Meanwhile, if you are going by private car, here is a Google Map location of the waterpark:
Once you get there, do not worry as there are more than 1,100 parking spaces at La Mer. Standard valet service costs AED 50, while VIP valet service costs AED 100.
For more information about this amazing new attraction, visit the Laguna Waterpark website. In the meantime, check out this list of theme parks in the UAE, so you can plan ahead for an exciting summer!