The Jumeirah Beach is a popular beach destination in Dubai where you can go swimming while gazing at the majestic Burj Al Arab. Here, you will also find several beach-front hotels, restaurants, and bars — one of which is Mahiki Dubai, touted as “the ultimate party destination.”
It’s hard to miss Mahiki Dubai; its colorful Polynesian theme will definitely catch your eye! Almost every night, there’s always something exciting going on — all the more reason for you to come and try their tropical-themed cocktail drinks, scrumptious food, and catchy music!
Mahiki Dubai: A Taste of the Pacific at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
In 2005, the first Mahiki bar was established in London, where it became a famous “nightspot.” Six years later, Mahiki Dubai was opened at the world-renowned Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Since then, it has become the place to be for anyone and everyone — including celebrities!
What can you expect to find at Mahiki Bar? Here are a few exciting things:
- Polynesian-themed decor at the entrance, bar, & dance floor
- Variety of tropical-themed drinks & cocktails
- Signature booths, fun-loving DJs, & feel-good tunes
- Exciting events & promos almost every night
That’s right! Every week, Mahiki Dubai holds the following events:
- Tuesday – Ladies’ Night. Starting at 7pm, ladies can enjoy complimentary cocktails and free-flowing grape. What’s more, the first 50 ladies will receive a bag filled with beauty and fashion goodies.
- Thursday – Totally CocoNUTS. A resident DJ spins classic tunes that will get you moving on the dance floor. You may also want to try a bottle of Ciroc coconut while you’re there!
- Friday – Retro Night. Travel back to the music of the 80s and 90s! Go back in time while enjoying some cool drinks with your friends.
- Saturday – Salsa in Hawaii. It’s all about salsa dancing every Saturday night at Mahiki. Try their sushi dish and Mojito as you brush up on your mambo, merengue, and reggae moves!
- Sunday – Mahiki Madness. As the DJ spins the latest urban sounds, take advantage of the free-flowing drinks and beverage package.
The Mahiki Bar is open to guests age 21 and above (don’t forget to bring your ID). Their timings are every Tuesday to Sunday, from 7pm to 3am. The dress code is smart casual / smart elegant.
Address: Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim, Dubai
Phone: +971 55 216 0181
How to Get There
Here’s a Google Map location of Mahiki Bar:
Indeed, Mahiki Bar is an awesome place to just “chill” at Jumeirah Beach. Aside from hitting the beach, though, there are many other things that you can do. You could visit a theme park, go skydiving, or even skiing! Check out the top 20 things to do in Dubai for some great ideas.