The PCG (Philippine Consulate General) embassy of Dubai is the government office where you process various Philippine documents. As a Filipino, it is important that you know the location and details of this office for your reference.
Remember that this is where you fill renew your passport, apply for marriage/death/birth certificates registered by the Philippines as well as other form services. Below are the details of the exact location, telephone number, office hours, and how to get to the PCG office.
Related Article: Services Offered by PCG Dubai
Philippine embassy office in Dubai – Location & Contact Info
- Address: Al Qusais 3 Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box 94778
- Website: http://dubaipcg.dfa.gov.ph/
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: Tel. No. + 971 4 2207100 Fax No. + 971 4 2207800
- Office Hours: Sunday – Thursday (Except Legal Holidays)
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 nn (Consulate Compound closes during lunch break : 12- 1 PM)
1:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. (Cashier accepts payments until 4 PM only)
Directions / How to get There:
- Metro Via Red Line – Drop off at Rashidiya or Emirates station, take a quick cab trip to Al Qusais. Most, if not all cabs know where the Consulate General is. Fare approximately (20 AED). The Consulate General will be on your right from Beirut St.
- Metro Via Green Line – Drop off at Al Qusais station, approximately 3 blocks away, a bit of a walk.
- By Public Bus – From Bur Dubai Bus 33, from Satwa Bus 32C, from Deira Bus 13, drop off at Al Qusais Bus Stop across Al Qusais Police Station. From station, the Consulate is on your right side, approximately 50m walk.
- How to get Married – Report of Marriage at the PCG Dubai
- How to Process Report of Child Birth at the embassy
- How to Renew Your Philippine Passport