In its efforts to promote safety for its clients amidst the pandemic and, at the same time, contribute to the efforts of the government of the United Arab Emirates to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Consulate General will be implementing new business hours starting 01 June 2020 until further notice.
1. BUSINESS HOURS/TIMINGS. The Consulate will be open from Sunday to to Wednesday (except legal holidays) with the following business hours/timings:
Processing – 8am to 4:30pm
Releasing – 8am to 5pm
Birth – 8am to 4:30pm
Marriage – 8am to 4:30pm
Legal Capacity to Contract marriage / Solemnization of Marriage at the Consulate – 8am to 4:30pm (except afternoon of Monday and Wednesday as these times are reserved for the solemnization of marriages)
Repatriation of Remains – 8am to 4:30pm
Notarization of Legal Documents – 8am to 4:30pm
Assistance-to-Nationals – 8am to 5pm
2. ONLINE APPOINTMENT – The Consulate will continue to strictly follow the NO APPOINTMENT, NO SERVICE POLICY
Those with confirmed appointments are required to present the QR Code that the Consulate will send to their registered email to facilitate fast and efficient entry into the Consulate. Print the QR Code or save it on your mobile phone.
3. CLIENTS WITH APPOINTMENTS ON A THURSDAY IN THE MONTHS OF JUNE AND JULY. Those who were able to secure an appointment on a Thursday for the months of June and July may come to the Consulate at ANY DAY AND ANY TIME WITHIN THE BUSINESS DAYS/HOURS of the month of their original appointment.
4. VISA APLICATION. As indicated in the Consulate’s advisory in March, the issuance of any kind of visa is suspended. Also suspended is the visa-free entry of travelers to the Philippines, including UAE citizens, as indicated in Proclamation No. 929 dated 16 March 2020 declaring State of Calamity through-out the Philippines due to the evolving COVID-19 situation. All previously issued visas are deemed cancelled except those issued to the following: (1) Foreign Government and International Organization officials accredited to the Philippines; (2) Foreign spouses and children of Filipino citizens.
5. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONSULATE. Those requiring immediate assistance are advised to send a message to the Consulate’s hotline and WhatsApp numbers
WhatsApp Number: 056 417 7558
Assistance-to-Nationals: 056 501 5755, 056 501 5756
You may also send a message to the following email addresses:
- Passport and Travel Document – email@example.com
- Passport releasing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notarization and authentication of legal documents – email@example.com
- Birth/Repatriation of Remains – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage – email@example.com
- Visa – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance-to-Nationals – email@example.com
Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.
27 May 2020
Please see the full statement below from PCG DUBAI: