The First Abu Dhabi Bank, or simply FAB Bank, is among the largest banks in the UAE. It offers a wide variety of financial products to individual clients, as well as business and corporate clients. It has branches all over the country and outside the UAE, too!
If you happen to have an account with FAB Bank, be it a savings account or a prepaid card account, you’re probably thinking about how you can check your balance via digital platforms. In this article, we will discuss how you can check your FAB Bank balance online.
Guide to Checking FAB Bank Balance Online
With around 120 branches across the country, FAB Bank is indeed one of the biggest banks in the UAE. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, it has branches in numerous locations across the Emirates.
What’s more, FAB Bank has branches outside the UAE, in about 19 countries including Egypt, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Sudan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, and the United States.
How to Check FAB Bank Balance
When it comes to checking your FAB Bank balance, you can simply go to the nearest FAB ATM. However, if you prefer to check your balance online, you can also do this through the FAB Bank official website or mobile app.
A. Via FAB Bank Website
Here is a step-by-step guide to checking your FAB Bank balance via the bank’s official website:
- Go to the FAB Bank official website and log into your online account.
- Once you have logged in, you should be able to navigate and see your account balance and recent transactions.
- To check your account balance, search for the section labeled “Available Balance” or “ATM Balance,” and you will see the amount onscreen.
- To see your recent transactions, search for the section labeled “Transaction History” or “Recent Transactions.” The screen will display your latest transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and purchases.
- After checking your account balance or recent transactions, don’t forget to log out of your FAB Bank online account to keep it safe and secure.
B. Via FAB Mobile Banking App
Another way to check your balance online is through the FAB Mobile Banking app. Simply follow these steps:
- Download the FAB Mobile Banking app from Google Play or App Store.
- After downloading the app, log into your FAB Bank online account.
- To check your account balance or recent transactions, follow the same steps as numbers 3 to 5 from above (similar to using the FAB Bank website).
Aside from being able to check your balance and latest transactions, you can use the FAB Mobile Banking app to request for a cheque book, upgrade your account, activate your card, change your card PIN, replace or block your card, and many more.
Contact Information: FAB Bank
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, you can get in touch with the nearest FAB Bank office. If you are in Abu Dhabi, you can contact the FAB Bank Head Office through the following details:
Address: Sheikh Khalifa Street, Al Danah, Zone 1, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 600 566223
The First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is among the leading and most trusted banks in the UAE. Since it has many branches and ATMs across the country, making transactions is easy anytime, anywhere. The fact that it also offers mobile banking — such as checking your account balance online — is very convenient, indeed!
In addition to having a regular savings account, you might be thinking about applying for a credit card with this bank. If so, here is a guide on how to apply for a FAB Bank credit card.