Dubai dentist offers Dental Treatment OFWs struggling to afford dental treatment in the UAE

All OFWs and other expats in Dubai who are earning a monthly salary of AED 3500 and below, a dental clinic in Dubai is offering a 90 percent discount on dental care with free consultation and first CT free of charge.

Dubai-based Dr Roze & Associates Dental Clinic has launched its latest CSR initiative, Fair Care Dubai, in a bid to support low income OFWs in the emirate by offering quality dental care.

The campaign is open to all resident OFWs in the UAE who are earning a monthly salary of AED3,500. Dr Roze & Associates will contribute 90% of the total cost of treatment with the remaining 10% paid by the patient. The consultation and the first CT are completely free of charge.

As of 2016, around 620,000 Filipinos were living and working in the UAE, up from 525,000 at the end of 2013. According to official figures provided by the Philippines Consulate in Dubai, around 12 to 15 per cent of Filipinos in Dubai and the northern emirates belong to the professional sectors.

Some 45 to 50 per cent are semi-skilled, working as office and administrative assistants, sales and retail personnel, hotel staff and in other related industries. The remaining OFWs in the UAE belong to the low-skilled category, such as household service workers, nannies, and cleaning personnel, one of the key demographics for the Fair Care Dubai initiative.

Dr. David Roze, Founder and Oral Surgeon, said: “Everyone deserves the very best dental care, but sadly not everybody can afford it. However, we strongly believe this should be the right of every human being.

“This is not about seeing a patient just once, we will carry out whatever treatment is necessary, before sending the patient away happy and, most of all, with a smile on their face!

An outline to the Fair Care Dubai intiaitive

How does it work?

All potential patients must fill in a secure application form, available from the clinic or by emailing info@dradubai.com. The completed form should be returned with copies of passport, visa and Emirates ID.

A salary screening process will take place once the completed form is returned.

What treatments are available?

Treatments can range from dental fillings, wisdom tooth removal and dental bone grafting to dental implants and orthodontics.

What is the cost?

Through Fair Care Dubai, patients pay just 10% of their total bill, the other 90% is paid via the initiative.

How long will I have to wait to be seen?

It depends on the treatment and the severity of the problem and the pain felt by the patient. There may be a short waiting list however we will prioritise those in pain.

When will I be seen?

Patients will be treated every Monday from 6pm to 8pm.

 


We're on YouTube!
Please subscribe to the Dubai OFW YouTube Channel for updates and tips!


Get FREE Dubai Updates by entering your email address:



Don't forget to check your email to activate your subscription!

ALSO READ

Man Steals AED 8,800 from Dubai Supermarket, Gets Caught by Security

A 27-year-old Arab national has been apprehended and prosecuted on attempted robbery charges after he attacked a supermarket’s cashier employee with a knife in...

Food Delivery App ‘Talabat’ Pledges to Hire 300 Female Workers by Year End

Good news to all the women looking for a new job in the UAE! Popular food delivery app, Talabat, has pledged to add 300...

PH Bureau of Immigration Issues Warning to OFWs: Using Old OECs is Illegal

The Bureau of Immigration (BI) issued a warning about a scam targeting former OFWs. The scheme works by giving former OFWS new tourist visas...

Ramadan 2021 in UAE: Dubai Releases New Rules for Praying in Mosques

As the beginning of Ramadan this year draws near, UAE residents including authorities are ensuring that preparations are carried out for the second year...

UAE Eases Tax Rules, Reduces Penalties

The UAE Cabinet has amended the Executive Regulation of Federal Law on Tax Procedures, extending the tax notification from 10 to 40 working days. READ...