There are quite a number of beaches in Dubai, both public and private. One of these is Jumeirah Open Beach 1, an area that was recently transformed into a new, exciting dining and entertainment attraction — La Mer Dubai, which was opened to the public recently.
The beachfront development is the latest destination brought to us by Meraas, which also introduced The Beach, Boxpark, City Walk, The Oulet Village, Last Exit, and Al Seef at Dubai Creek. Just like these attractions, La Mer Dubai looks amazing!
New Beach Destination: La Mer Dubai is Now Open
Spanning 1.24 million square metres of beachside space, La Mer Dubai features cafes, restaurants, and shops along gorgeous promenades. It also includes play areas for kids and kids at heart!
What can you do at La Mer Dubai? Here are just a few suggestions:
- Eat your heart out! Eager to try dishes from all over the world? La Mer Dubai offers plenty of dining options, such as Pretzel World, Tart Bakery, and Maison de Juliette. Get a taste of authentic Greek food at Mr. Greek, or bite into juicy beef at Bare Burger.
- Shop ‘til you drop! Whether you’re looking for the latest in fashion or checking out your favourite brand, you will find it at La Mer Dubai. Visit Beach Bunny, Pain de Sucre, Sephora, Trina Turk, and Via Rodeo, to name a few.
- Play, relax, and enjoy! La Mer Dubai has cabanas and day rooms where you can simply relax and take things easy. Meanwhile, your kids can have a blast at Hawa Hawa, a trampoline park with a giant inflatable air pillow. Soon, there will be a cinema and waterpark as well!
Timings, Facilities, and Services
La Mer Dubai is open daily, from 10 am to 12 midnight. The following facilities and services are also available:
- Customer Information Hubs
- Restrooms & Changing Facilities
- Mobile Charging Boxes
- Prayer Rooms
- Parking (over 1,100 spaces)
- Valet Parking (Standard: AED 50 / VIP: AED 100)
- Complimentary Shuttle Buses (key hotels only)
Address: 32 A St., Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 800 637227
How to Get There
You can reach La Mer Dubai by taking RTA Buses 9 and 88. On the other hand, Jumeirah Beach Road is just after Etihad Museum, if you’re going by private car.
Moreover, here is a Google Map location of La Mer Dubai:
With all the dining, shopping, and fun activities going on at La Mer Dubai — there’s something there for everyone! In the meantime, if you want to know other places that you can visit with your loved ones, check out this list of top family-friendly attractions in Dubai.