Residents in the UAE can participate in the Mahzooz Draw online and win exciting cash prizes every week. Formerly known as Emirates Loto, Mahzooz is an online raffle system where a participant can win up to AED 50 Million if he/she has all 6 numbers on their ticket matched with the numbers raffled during the draw date. Guests can register online or via the Smartphone application, Mahzooz.
Gambling, as per Sharia law is illegal. However, there are no specific Emirati laws barring online lottery, as a form of recreation. In fact, the UAE has some of the largest lotteries in the world, from which, even a number of expats have already won. In this guide, we will look at one of the top online lotteries in the UAE, the Mahzooz Draw Online, which is held in Dubai. Keep on reading to know more about it.
- What is Mahzooz Dubai Lottery?
- What are Mahzooz Numbers?
- How to Participate in Mahzooz Dubai Raffle Draw?
- How to Win Mahzooz Raffle Loto?
- Where to Find Mahzooz Result Today?
- How to Claim Mahzooz Prize Winnings
- Video: How To Purchase A Raffle Entry Ticket At A Mahzooz Kiosk
- How to Get Lucky in Mahzooz Loto and Become an Instant Dubai Millionaire
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do you play Mahzooz in a kiosk?
- 2. Is Mahzooz legit?
- 3. Who is the owner of Mahzooz?
- 4. Does Mahzooz have a Mobile App?
- 5. How many numbers do you need to win Mahzooz?
- 6. Do I need to pay tax if I win the Mahzooz lottery in Dubai?
- 7. How to Watch Mahzooz Draw Live?
- 8. How to Search for Mahzooz Lotto Results?
- 9. Where to Find Previous Winners of Mahzooz Draw?
- 10. What is the Minimum Mahzooz Prize?
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
Did you know that there are various ways you can enjoy your time in the UAE? First, there are lots of tourist attractions to see. Then, you can also join activities that you can’t find elsewhere in the world, like camping and going on a desert safari; enjoying the view all over Dubai from the Burj Khalifa, or even having breakfast in the clouds. However, once you’ve done and seen most of what the country has to offer, there are other ways you can enjoy your time here: by joining the Mahzooz Draw Online.
What is Mahzooz Dubai Lottery?
Mahzooz is the UAE’s premier weekly lottery system, producing Dirham millionaires on a weekly basis. If not one in a week, the following week would see several winners taking home millions.
Every Saturday at 9 p.m., the draw takes place. The tickets are available for purchase online. The cost of a single ticket is AED 35/-.
It is a lucky draw system based on humanitarianism. Its caption alludes to its main objective, which is to give back to the community. The only requirement for participation is the purchase of bottled water.
The bottle’s price is fixed at AED 35/-, so everyone can join, as long as you meet the requirements, which we will outline in detail below.
The proceeds from the lottery will be utilized to deliver water to countries experiencing water scarcity. It’s really a win-win situation, isn’t it?
But before we dive deeper into what you can expect to find when you visit Mahzooz Dubai, here’s a brief history of lottery in UAE:
- As a Muslim nation, the United Arab Emirates’ constitutions are built around Islamic laws. Thus, all forms of gambling are banned in the country, which has led to the development of the country’s lottery laws.
- Due to the potential negative effects of gambling on minors and young people, the government has made it clear that they do not promote such activities in the country. However, they have made a few exceptions on this. Nevertheless, on-shore and off-shore gambling, in general, are restricted in the country.
- In accordance with this, the UAE regulations have provided specific exclusions when it comes to holding games in the country. Lotteries and tournaments are permitted throughout the UAE by operators and companies. All lottery and competition operators must be approved by their jurisdiction’s regulatory department. The UAE’s rules also permit operators to place bets on certain events such as shooting games, strength testing, sports, and racing.
- To qualify, operators must first confirm that the prizes will be distributed according to the skill and efforts of the individual who won the contest. Doing so would be illegal and subject the participant to legal repercussions.
What are Mahzooz Numbers?
Mahzooz numbers are considered special numbers. Get six consecutive matches and you win the jackpot. Here’s how it works:
There are 49 numbers in the draw of Mahzooz. The numbers are continuously drawn. To be considered as one official entry, you need to place six numbers to match the lottery draw.
The numbers are picked by the machine. The balls are placed in a glass container and are connected to the draw machine. The machine then selects 6 balls from the box.
If all of the numbers match those on a person’s ticket, that individual is the big prize winner. If numerous persons chose the same combination, the award will be distributed equally.
For example, if two persons have tickets with a winning number combination, they will receive 25 million dirhams.
Joining the lottery draw is simple, you just need to purchase bottled water from accredited stores and pick a combination of six numbers for a chance to win the grand prize.
The standard price of bottled water that you need to pay to enter the event is 35 AED (Php 477).
If you can get your hands on this purchase and are eligible to join, you can try your luck on the Mahzooz Dubai Raffle Draw.
Everyone is free to join as long as they are 18 years old and above. Just secure an entry ticket to join. Also, unless you do not violate any of these restrictions, you are good to participate in the raffle event:
- You are not prohibited by your country’s laws to join such events.
- You are not a manager, a subordinate of the manager, or a shareholder of Mahzooz.
- You must also not be the insurance representative, draw manager or government representative.
- The participant may not be a third-party consultant or contractor employed by the manager to get access to insurance, security, and audit processes relating to the draw, or a close relative of the above-mentioned individual.
- Participants should not be from sanctioned or embargoed countries.
How to Participate in Mahzooz Dubai Raffle Draw?
Here it is – we now list down the steps on how you can participate in the Mahrooz Dubai Raffle Draw:
Step 1: Visit their website at mahzooz.ae to log in if you’ve already created an account. Otherwise, create an account first. You can do so by providing personal details, including your email address and phone number.
Step 2: After you’ve registered an account, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions then save the details.
Step 3: You will receive an OTP (one-time-password) to the mobile number and email you registered with. Use this code to access your account online.
Step 4: After accessing your account, you can then start playing. You do this by clicking the PLAY button on the top-left section of the page.
Step 5: Select the six digits you would like to enter per ticket. You can have 300 entries at a time. Each entry must have six digits to qualify for the draw.
Step 6: Pay for the entries you would like to enter for a particular round of the draw. You can pay for these using a Credit or Debit card. Each ticket costs AED 35.
Step 7: Wait for the raffle draw held every Saturday at 9 pm as streamed via Mahzooz’s Facebook Page.
Note: You can access your ticket by going to the top right of the website and clicking on ‘My Account.’ Account Details, followed by My Games, are the next two options. Selected numbers are displayed in descending order. You can also order a ticket by mail.
If you’re wondering where you can watch the live draw, you can either watch via their website (mahzoos.ae), Facebook, or Youtube channel. But more on that later on.
How to Win Mahzooz Raffle Loto?
In case you are wondering how you can win the Mahzooz Draw, you simply need to match the 6 numbers announced every week during the draw date. If you match at least 3 numbers, you win a minimum of AED 35. If you match all 6 numbers in your ticket, you win the cash prize of AED 50 Million!
Here’s a list of the winning Entries and their Corresponding cash prizes:
AED 50 Million
Match all 6 numbers in one Mahzooz Ticket.
AED 1 Million
Match all 5 numbers in one Mahzooz Ticket.
Match all 4 numbers in one Mahzooz Ticket.
Match all 3 numbers in one Mahzooz Ticket.
If ever there are multiple winners in one category, the prize money will be divided according to the number of winners in each category. Basically you will split the prize among the other winners.
Where to Find Mahzooz Result Today?
You can find the results for Saturday’s draw as it is announced on Mahzooz’s official website. You can also view the previous weeks’ draws by visiting the website, then hovering over the ‘Draws’ drop-down menu then selecting previous draw results.
If you’d like to see the list of previous winners or get to know some of their stories and backgrounds, you can do so by clicking ‘winners’ under the Draws drop-down menu.
How to Claim Mahzooz Prize Winnings
Having a plan in place is always a good idea. But, before you start planning, there are some steps that you need to follow in order to get the most out of your windfall.
Here are the steps on how you can claim your winnings online.
The first thing you need to do is to use your login credentials and access your account. Next, you have to go to ‘My Account’, then select Balance Summary/Total Balance. After which, you can click on the Transfer/Withdraw button. From there you will see two options. You can either use your winnings to buy credit balance, and to do this you have to click ‘Transfer All Winnings’.
After doing so, there will be no way for you to refund your winnings. Alternatively, you can also withdraw your winnings by entering the amount and selecting the withdrawal method. From there, you will be asked to fill in all of the important information required to make the transaction after you have submitted your form, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS on your phone.
However, if you decide not to withdraw your winnings within 90 days, they will automatically be transferred to the credit balance. So make sure that you follow the rules as specified on the website. Lastly, if the withdrawal amount is lower than 300 Dirhams, you will be charged 10 Dirhams for all UAE bank transactions.
Take note that all money transfers to a foreign bank in the UAE are regularly charged that 20 Dirhams. However, there will be no charges for winning amounts that is greater than 300 Dirhams.
Video: How To Purchase A Raffle Entry Ticket At A Mahzooz Kiosk
Other than purchasing raffle entry tickets online, there is another way for you to get your entries even when you don’t have access to the internet at the moment. This is through the Mahzooz kiosks, which you can find in hundreds of locations, especially in supermarkets all over the country.
In this video, you will see how you can top up your credits and buy an entry ticket to join the weekly raffle draw. If it’s your first time to join, you will need to register for an account first. Otherwise, you can just log in with your credentials, enter the OTP you receive on your device and top up your account with the amount you wish to use for purchasing your entries.
Payment can be done either using cash or your card (debit/credit). Once you’ve topped up your account, you can select the six numbers you would like to enter for the draw. Each ticket must have six numbers to qualify.
How to Get Lucky in Mahzooz Loto and Become an Instant Dubai Millionaire
Participants in the Mahzooz raffle, be advised that the process in winning in the Mahzooz loto is done via machine raffle. Here’s a video as shared by GulfNews on their official YouTube account about the set-up of this business. It features Farid Samji, Mahzooz CEO, as he talks the news agency about what numbers people mostly pick and how the draw works.
Check it out below:
Based on the video, there’s about 15 millionaires in Dubai in the last year. They even mentioned that there are participants outside the UAE t
120 countries all around the world. All the prizes were paid out in 15 days after winning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since the raffle draw is done on a weekly basis, many are encouraged to join, but others still have little to no idea on how to do so. With this in mind, here are some frequently asked questions you can refer to:
1. How do you play Mahzooz in a kiosk?
To make an entry thru a kiosk, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Select the Mahzooz icon on the screen.
- Choose the language of your choice. There are several available.
- Choose whether you are a new or existing customer.
- Key in your mobile number.
- Select ‘Confirm’ once you have verified the mobile number you entered.
- If you chose ‘New Customer’, here are the steps you need to perform:
- Provide your personal details on the registration page, then hit submit.
- Input the one-time password you will receive on your mobile device.
- Once you’ve entered the code, you will see a confirmation message on your screen, noting that your registration has been successful. You will also receive a confirmation message thru email if you have provided this on the details of your registration. Otherwise, you will only receive a notification on your mobile phone.
- After which, you can then proceed to:
- Add credits.
- Select the number of products you wish to purchase (equivalent to one raffle entry).
- Pick five numbers you want to enter for each ticket for your Grand Draw Entry.
- Select the raffle date you want to join.
- Then hit Check Out.
- A ticket will be generated which you need to collect. This will be your reference for the Grand Draw and your corresponding raffle IDs for which you will receive the following notifications:
- An in-account notification, containing your raffle entry details; an
- An e-mail reflecting the invoice for your purchase.
- On the other hand, if you are an existing customer, you need to:
- Input the OTP you will receive on your mobile number/email.
- Proceed with adding credits (if you don’t have any/enough).
- Select the number of products you wish to purchase (each entitling you to one  raffle entry)
- Pick five (5) numbers you wish to enter inn the raffle draw.
- Choose the raffle date you want to join.
- Choose ‘Check-out’ next.
- A physical ticket will be issued, which you need to collect.
- You will also receive an in-account notification with your entry details; and
- A ticket will be generated which you need to collect. This will be your reference for the Grand Draw and your corresponding raffle IDs for which you will receive the following notifications:
- An email reflecting your purchase invoice.
2. Is Mahzooz legit?
Yes, it is legit. Mahzooz was a rebranding of the Emirates Loto, one of the longest-running online lottery brands in the UAE. They took a break in order to upgrade their processes. The conditions to play are similar to when it was operating then as Emirates Loto. Moreover, Mahzooz is registered under the EWINGS LLC brand, which is recognized in the Middle East ad in the rest of the world. Needless to say, you are pretty much safe doing business with them, as are millions of others who do, for several years now. You might be dubious, however, with the system of play involved in the lottery.
There is actually a drawing machine that is being used to facilitate the official raffle draws held live online for everyone to see. Aside from the customized drawing machine, the one who will draw from the machine is required to wear gloves. This is to prevent leaving oil on the balls from having contact with the skin.
The balls are placed in a secure suitcase and placed in an electronic scale to weigh balls. This is directly connected to the computer to accurately store the data as it is being presented on the screen. Afterwards, the balls will then be assessed for their volume and shape using a wooden tool.
At this point, it’s time to put the balls inside the draw machine. The machine will be powered up, and they’ll run five draw tests before each live draw. Every time, the machine chooses six balls for each draw test. If the same numbers are selected multiple times during these five draw tests, it means that there’s likely a flaw in the weight of that particular ball.
Consequently, they will replace the set of 49 balls to be used with a new set and repeat the process. Once it’s verified that the selection of the balls is completely random, the machine becomes ready for the live draw, which will be viewed in real-time online.
As you can imagine by now, they’ve put in a lot of measures to ensure the credibility and fairness of the drawing process for everyone to have an equal chance at winning the grand prize. This is also one way for them to ensure the legitimacy of their service offers and business processes.
3. Who is the owner of Mahzooz?
The co-CEO of Mahzooz is Farid Samji. He is also the President and CEO of EWINGS LLC., a UAE-based technology and operations management company. Mr Farid has over 22 years of experience in investment management, start-ups, business leadership, financial management, and corporate planning.
The vision behind Mahzooz is to make every customer happy. By providing their company’s services and then helping others less fortunate in doing so, they believe that they are spreading happiness to everyone across the country and all over the world.
4. Does Mahzooz have a Mobile App?
In a bid to make this service more accessible and convenient for participants, the company has created an app that you may download through the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Just search for ‘Mahzooz’ on your respective phone’s downloads provider and follow the instructions to install.
Alternatively, you can go to the Mahzooz homepage and scroll down to the bottom and choose either ‘Download on App Store’ or ‘Get it on Goole Play’.
By clicking on either of the two, your device will be prompted to access the download platform that is supported by your device to download the Mahzooz app.
5. How many numbers do you need to win Mahzooz?
To win a minor prize, you usually need to match at least three digits. A larger prize is awarded for matching four numbers, and an even larger sum is awarded for matching five. However, if you match ALL SIX of the numbers, you might win millions.
With this in mind, you need to provide six numbers for each entry so make sure that you this much thought because you could be the next millionaire in the Mahzooz raffle draw in Dubai.
6. Do I need to pay tax if I win the Mahzooz lottery in Dubai?
This is quite relative, as opposed to what you may think applies to a tax-free country, such as the UAE. Despite this, your duty to pay tax is determined by your status during the applicable assessment year. If you are a non-resident Indian (have spent more than 182 days outside India), you are exempt from paying lottery taxes in India.
If you are a resident Indian, you must include such income in your calculation and pay the applicable tax. However, if a tax on lottery winnings is deducted and/or payable, it will be recognized as tax paid in India under the DTA agreement.
7. How to Watch Mahzooz Draw Live?
This is an all-too-important question, which you need to know if you are even considering to join the weekly live draw. Every Saturday at 9 p.m., you can watch the live stream of the weekly drawings.
The Mahzooz website, Facebook page, and YouTube channel will all broadcast live coverage of the draws. Go to your “Winnings Balance” to see if you won the weekly Raffle Draw or Grand Draw.
But even if you miss the live raffle draw, you can check out the list of the latest and previous winners before them on their website, mobile app, or any of their social media pages.
8. How to Search for Mahzooz Lotto Results?
You can check out the results of the latest draw via the Mahzooz website. Hover over the Draws tab, and a drop-down menu will show, wherein you need to select ‘Previous Draw Results’.
If you have the app, you can also see the previous draw results by selecting “Open Menu” at the bottom of the homepage, then tap on “Draw” to see the draw results page, providing all the draw results to date.
9. Where to Find Previous Winners of Mahzooz Draw?
You can only find the list of winners via the website or through Mahzooz’s social media pages where they post updates on their latest draws ad activities online.
10. What is the Minimum Mahzooz Prize?
The lowest combinations you need to win in the draw is three. Listed below are the prize structure for the Mahzooz Raffle Draw:
- The fixed minimum jackpot for Match Six Prize per draw is AED 50M. The prize money will be split if there are several winners.
- The fixed minimum jackpot for Match Five Prize per draw is AED 1M. The prize money will be split if there are several winners.
- The winning prize for all Match Four winners is AED 1,000.
- The winning prize for all Match Three winners is AED 35.
Mahzooz is definitely an opportunity for anyone in the UAE who wishes to get rich quickly. However, just like any other raffle or online event that you would like to join, you need to understand the mechanics, the requirements as well as everything you need to participate in the said event. In this case, you only need to create an account either through a kiosk or online and pay
The raffle entry ticket is set at 35 dirhams. And once you have secured one, you just have to rely on your luck. Choose the best six numbers that you think would win you the grand prize and tune in to their weekly draw as streamed on their website and various social media platforms, including Facebook and YouTube.
If you’re still dubious about the legitimacy of Mahzooz in the UAE, you can check their website and see for yourself all of the winners who have won 1000s and even millions of dirhams over the past few weeks as mentioned gambling in the UAE is strictly prohibited.
However, there are special sanctions for online lotteries, such as Mahzooz and many others that you can find online. If this interests you, then make sure to do some research before you participate in this event. This is so you can put your mind at ease when you join lottery draws such as this one.
Mahzooz is one of the several lotteries that offer lottery rewards in the form of cash on a weekly basis. It is unquestionably worthwhile to invest in, especially if you intend to visit here every now and then.
READ NEXT: 7 Sure Ways to Earn Money Online in the UAE
Adddress: Ubora Towers – Business Bay – Floor 48 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Telephone Number: +971 800 5825
Google Map Location
Here is a map guide to the Mahzooz main office in Dubai, UAE: