Etisalat is a leading telecom provider in the Middle East. The company offers a variety of services, including data packages to its subscribers. One such package is the Etisalat Monthly Data Package 35 AED, which gives users access to 500MB local data and 25 Flexi minutes, valid for 28 days.
This Etisalat AED 35 package allows the prepaid subscriber to stay connected and enjoy the best data benefits on their device. Activating this package is easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
What is the AED 35 Monthly Data Plan from Etisalat?
The Etisalat AED 35 Monthly Data Plan gives users access to 500MB local data and 25 Flexi minutes, valid for 28 days. Subscribers can use their data allowance during this period without worrying about running out of data before the expiry date. This package is ideal if you don’t need a large amount of data every month and are happy with just 500MB plus some Flexi minutes.
Features and Benefits
- 500MB local data allowance valid for 28 days.
- 25 Flexi minutes which can be used for international, national, and local calls.
- Price: AED 35 (5% VAT excluded)
- Existing Etisalat Prepaid Subscriber – In order to activate the Etisalat AED 35 Monthly Data Plan, you must be an existing Etisalat prepaid subscriber.
How to Subscribe to Etisalat 35 AED Monthly Data Package
Etisalat’s 35 AED monthly data package comes with 500MB local data and 25 Flexi minutes, valid for 28 days. In order to subscribe to this package, there are 3 ways, simply:
- Use the My Etisalat UAE app;
- Text “COM35” to 1012; or
- Dial *170# or *101# and follow the instructions.
How to Check Usage of AED 35 Monthly Etisalat Plan
In case you need to check your usage to know if you have enough data left for the rest of the month, you can do so via the following methods:
- Check through the My Etisalat UAE app;
- Dial *170*1# or *101#
How to Unsubscribe from AED 35 Monthly Etisalat Plan
In the event that you want to unsubscribe from the 35 AED Monthly Data Plan, simply d:
- Dial *170# or *101#
- Text “C COM35” to 1012
Terms and Conditions
Notably, here are the terms and conditions for the 35 AED monthly package:
- Price is exclusive of VAT.
- The data can be used within the UAE only.
- Every 28 days, the plan “auto-renews,” with a 10-day grace period between renewals.
- You will receive notifications when you reach 50 percent, 80 percent, and 100 percent consumption.
- You can use Flexi minutes to make calls within the UAE, and to select international locations. See this link to know the countries included in your Flexi pack.
- When all your Flexi minutes have been consumed, standard costs will apply.
Meanwhile, if you want to check your data usage, you can also use the My Etisalat UAE app. Another option is to dial *170# or *101#.
Moreover, if you want to unsubscribe from the package, you can text “C COM35” to 1012, or dial *170# or *101# and follow the instructions.
It’s really good that there are more options to stay connected while saving money, especially for UAE residents. So, if you’re an Etisalat subscriber and are looking for a data package with 500MB of local data plus some Flexi minutes, then the 35 AED Monthly Data Plan is a great option. It only costs 35 AED (5% VAT excluded) and can be easily activated by using the My Etisalat UAE app, texting “COM35” to 1012 or dialing *170# or *101# . You can also check your usage via the same methods and unsubscribe from the pack when needed. Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions before subscribing!
DISCLAIMER: The above guide is presented for general, information-sharing services only. To learn more about Etisalat’s 35 AED package, along with their latest updates, please visit the official website of Etisalat.