Are you hoping to get the most out of your mobile phone subscription here in the UAE? If you’re an Etisalat customer, then you should hear about the AED 20 data packages that can give you the most value for money!
Also Read: How to Activate Etisalat Monthly Data Package 35 AED
With almost 12 million customers, Etisalat happens to be the biggest telecommunications company not only in the UAE, but across the GCC. The company offers several data packages, including the 20 AED mobile data packages, which we’ll be discussing in this article!
What is the AED 20 Weekly Data Plan from Etisalat?
The AED 20 Weekly Data Plan is a non-stop mobile data plan good for 7 days (1 week) and includes 50 international calls to selected countries. The internet speed of this plan will be available at 192Kbps (lower than the full speed) with a daily fair usage policy of 150MB. After the data usage limit is reached, the speed will be throttled to 64Kbps
Features and Benefits
- Non-Stop Mobile Data allowance valid for 7 days.
- 50 Flexi minutes which can be used for selected international calls to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Egypt, Nepal and Afghanistan.
- Price: AED 20 per week (5% VAT excluded)
- Existing Etisalat Prepaid Subscriber – In order to activate the Etisalat AED 20 Monthly Data Plan, you must be an existing Etisalat prepaid subscriber.
- You need to have existing credit (prepaid credit available) in order to activate and pay for the plan.
How to Subscribe to the AED 20 Etisalat Weekly Data Plan?
Activating the AED 20 Weekly Data Plan is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Dial *135*5#
- Follow the prompts and choose the AED 20 weekly non-stop data plan
- Confirm your subscription.
NOTE: You can download the My Etisalat UAE app via App Store, Google Play, and App Gallery.
How to Check Data Balance
- To check your data balance and remaining validity, simply dial *170*1#.
- You can also text DATA to 1010.
- You can also use the My Etisalat UAE app to check your remaining data allotment.
How to Check International Calls Balance
- To check your international call balance, text VOICE to 1012
- The validity period is 7 days for the weekly pack
- International minutes can be used to call India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Nepal, Egypt and Afghanistan. For other countries, standard charges will be applied
- Nonstop mobile data will be available at 192Kbps (lower than the full speed) with a daily fair usage policy of 150MB. After the data usage limit is reached, the speed will be throttled to 64Kbps
- Mobile data plan can be used within the UAE only.
- After you use up the international minutes that are included, you will be charged the normal rate.
Pinoy Pack Data Package by Etisalat
On another note, great news for OFWs! Etisalat’s 20 AED weekly data package, also known as “Pinoy Pack,” could be just what you need! It comes with 1GB of local data, 20 local minutes, 20 international minutes to the Philippines, 250 Flexi SMS, and 210 Barkada minutes to other Pinoy Pack users — valid for seven (7) days. Wow!
To subscribe to Etisalat’s 20 AED weekly package, you can:
- Use the My Etisalat UAE app; or
- Text “Pinoy” to 1012.
Terms and Conditions for Etisalat Weekly Data Package 20 AED
Meanwhile, here are the terms and conditions for the package:
- Price is exclusive of VAT.
- SMS and minutes are valid for seven (7) days only.
- If you have any unused SMS or minutes, they expire at the end of seven days.
- You can cancel and re-subscribe to the package anytime.
If you need to check your usage, just dial *140# and choose “Pinoy Pack balance inquiry.” Likewise, you can dial *101*1*2#, then choose “Special Packs” to check your balance.
On the other hand, if you want to unsubscribe, simply text “cPinoy” to 1012.
As you can see, Etisalat’s 20 AED packages are great for tech-savvy, yet budget-conscious mobile phone users. In particular, the 20 AED “Pinoy Pack” is definitely something that most Filipinos will find ideal! Both packages, along with others offered by Etisalat, can be used for calls, texts, Internet, and other purposes.
DISCLAIMER: The above guide is presented for general, information-sharing services only. To learn more about Etisalat’s 20 AED packages, along with their latest updates, please visit the official website of Etisalat.
READ NEXT: How to Activate Etisalat Monthly Data Package 50 AED and 55 AED