Are you an Etisalat mobile subscriber? Did you know that there are various ways you can check your prepaid and postpaid balance? If this is something new to you, you’ve come to check the right post.
Checking your mobile balance and data credits shouldn’t be difficult to do anymore these days through the help of the internet. Mobile networks like Etisalat and du in the UAE have made sure that this service can be availed through a couple of easy methods.
- Guide to Check your Etisalat Balance Online
- #3 You can also check your mobile prepaid balance via the My Etisalat UAE App:
- Etisalat Postpaid Balance Check
- How to Recharge Etisalat Prepaid Account Balance
- Etisalat’s Roaming Services (Roam Like Home)
- What services are included in Roam Like Home?
- Voice and Data Weekly, Voice, and Data Monthly (One-time), Voice & Data Monthly (Auto-Renewal):
- If I call Etisalat Customer Care while roaming, will it be charged using Roam like Home?
- How will I enjoy my Flexi minutes with Roam like Home?
- How can you track your Roaming usage?
Guide to Check your Etisalat Balance Online
In 2018, there are approximately more than 20 million mobile phone users in the UAE according to a report shared by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA).
This tells us that a lot of people in the UAE are using mobile phones as part of their daily lives. For those who got subscriptions from Etisalat, one of the major telecom providers in the UAE, did you know that you can check your prepaid and postpaid balance as well as recharge your prepaid account balance online? Here’s how:
Etisalat Prepaid Balance Check
Etisalat customers can check their prepaid balance using shortcodes. These are codes designed to be shorter and easier to remember than telephone numbers and are unique to each (network) operator.
#1 You can use the shortcode *121# for free to check your Etisalat internet data usage.
- Simply dial the shortcode *121#.
- Right after dialing the Etisalat USSD code, you will receive a text message with your remaining internet data usage.
- Note: Etisalat automatically sends SMS notifications to their users if they’ve consumed 80% and 100% of their mobile data.
Here’s a short video tutorial on how to check your Etisalat prepaid balance using the above method.
#2 You can check your mobile prepaid balance via the Etisalat Self-Care online portal :
- Simply visit the Etisalat Self-Care website (www.etisalat.ae).
- Register with a new account or log in through the various options available.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, you can navigate through the website to check your subscriptions, mobile/data activities, and transactions/bills history.
Note: You will need to have an Etisalat online account to access this page. If you don’t have one, just click Register below the Login button and follow the instructions on the page.
#3 You can also check your mobile prepaid balance via the My Etisalat UAE App:
- Download the My Etisalat UAE App on your mobile device (available on Android and iOS).
- Log-in using your Etisalat account credentials (same with the one used on the Etisalat Self-Care portal)
- Using this app, you can check your mobile/data balance, account activity, bills payment, etc.
Here’s a short video tutorial on how to check your Etisalat prepaid balance using the above method:
Etisalat Postpaid Balance Check
Meanwhile, Etisalat postpaid sim card users can easily track their remaining data balance through the following methods:
#1 Dial *140# to check your Etisalat postpaid balance.
#2 Check your balance via the My Etisalat App.
- This is similar to what you will do when checking your prepaid balance using the mobile app.
- After you’ve logged in to the app, you can go to the usage tab and find all the data usage with full details.
#3 Check your balance via the Etisalat Self-Care Online Service:
- This is similar to what you will do when you check your prepaid/postpaid balance using the mobile app.
- Just visit the Etisalat Self-Care website (https://www.etisalat.ae/), log in with your credentials and check out all the mobile, internet, and other usages easily.
How to Recharge Etisalat Prepaid Account Balance
There are various ways you can recharge your Etisalat prepaid balance on your phone:
- My Etisalat UAE App
- Quick Recharge
- Etisalat Online Services
- Recharge Cards and eVouchers
- Credit Transfers
- Etisalat Payment Machines
My Etisalat UAE App
- There are many services and features you can enjoy using the My Etisalat UAE App. Aside from checking your usage status, you can also make payments, check your bills, recharge, shop, and share credit and data.
Register your credit or debit card, set the amount and the date, and let Autopay take care of your recurring bills or payments. Never miss a billing cycle with Etisalat’s auto-payment facility.
You can also check your outgoing and remaining prepaid account balance with the same credentials you input in the My Account section on the website.
Log on to https://www.etisalat.ae/quickpay to recharge your prepaid account easily, quickly, and securely. Just enter your mobile number, the amount, and pay using your credit or debit card.
Etisalat Online Services
By heading over to your My Etisalat Self-Care page, you can easily process mobile and internet transactions such as recharging your prepaid/postpaid credits.
Recharge Cards and eVouchers
Alternatively, you can also buy an Etisalat recharge card or eVoucher from any outlet or an Etisalat partner near you and then recharge by simply dialing *120*<card number>#.
Etisalat offers this quick and easy data sharing service which allows you to send data to anyone with an Etisalat number whether prepaid or postpaid. Share some of your monthly data allowances and help your friends or loved ones stay in touch.
You can access this service locally through any of the following methods:
- Via the My Etisalat UAE App.
- By dialling #100*ReceiverNumber*DataInMB# (e.g. dial #100*05XXXXXXXX*1000# to transfer 1GB data to receiver’s number 05XXXXXXXX)
- Dial #100#.
To use this service internationally, you can:
- Use the MyEtisalat UAE App.
- Text the international prepaid number (e.g. Text 9198XXXXXXXX) to 1700 (free)
Note: Once the international prepaid number has been sent, you will receive a message with the available denominations in the destination country and the corresponding charges in AED before confirmation. There will be no additional charges.
Etisalat Payment Machines
You can also recharge your prepaid credit account using Etisalat Payment Machines located at Etisalat outlets and other strategic locations across the UAE.
Recharge your prepaid account using your preferred bank’s ATM channel or through your bank’s online banking, phone banking, mobile banking facilities, or other services.
Etisalat’s Roaming Services (Roam Like Home)
When traveling from the UAE, you can avail of Etisalat’s roaming services to receive calls and to stay connected with your friends and loved ones. You can enjoy Etisalat’s roaming packages across 138 countries, even while you are in flight.
The benefits of availing Etisalat’s roaming packages include being able to:
- Use your local allowances abroad. There’s no need for you to buy a local SIM.
- Maximize the usage of your local bundle.
- Stay in touch by connecting with data, voice, or a combination of both.
- Rest assured that you won’t fall victim to bill shocks while from your trip overseas.
- Enjoy affordable options and local out-of-bundle rates
- Enjoy extensive global coverage in more than 120 countries including while in-flight
- Take advantage of one-time options which can be activated upon usage. You can purchase before you travel and then activate later.
There are several ways to subscribe to Etisalat’s roaming service:
- via the My Etisalat UAE App
- By dialing *177#
- By calling Etisalat’s Customer Care or visiting the nearest Etisalat Business Centre, or
- by texting the following codes to 1010
What services are included in Roam Like Home?
- Data Weekly and Data Monthly: Data Usage Only
- Voice Weekly and Monthly
- Voice calls to the UAE
- Voice calls to any number in the visited preferred country
- Voice calls to other destinations as per local plan rules
- Receiving voice calls
Voice and Data Weekly, Voice, and Data Monthly (One-time), Voice & Data Monthly (Auto-Renewal):
- Receiving Voice Calls
- Data Usage
- Voice Calls and SMS’s to the UAE
- Voice Calls and SMS’s to any number in the visited preferred country.
- Voice Calls and SMS’s to other destinations as per local plan rules.
If I call Etisalat Customer Care while roaming, will it be charged using Roam like Home?
Calling 101 or 8002300 while roaming will be free of charge and not taken from your allowance.
How will I enjoy my Flexi minutes with Roam like Home?
Enjoy using your Flexi minutes as you would in the UAE. If you make outgoing calls to any destination within the Flexi list, they are consumed from your allowance. But if you call any destination outside the list (excluding the visited preferred country), then they are charged as per the local plan rate.
How can you track your Roaming usage?
You can track your local plan usage as you would while in the UAE (for example, using the My Etisalat UAE app). Alternatively, you can call Etisalat Customer Care for more information.
There you have it. As you know by now, there are plenty of ways you can check your prepaid and postpaid balance through any of the abovelisted facilities provided by Etisalat.
Regularly checking your mobile prepaid or postpaid credits will allow you to track your transactions more efficiently, and more importantly, to manage your expenses accordingly.
Are you using Etisalat’s prepaid or postpaid subscription packages? How’s the experience so far? What are some cool tips you can share with other mobile subscribers who may not be familiar with the many services and facilities offered by Etisalat? Let us know by leaving a comment in the section below!