Dubai may be known for its modern architecture, towering skyscrapers, and smart technology, but there are quite a number of “green” spaces as well. One of these is Desert Palm, a premium hotel and “urban oasis” set amidst a 160-acre natural expanse in the outskirts of the city.
Even though the hotel is just 20 minutes away from the city centre, it’s like stepping into a different world! Lush green landscapes, riding fields, and refreshing pools surround the the area. Along with first-class amenities, Desert Palm is a haven for travelers and tourists alike!
Hotel Review: Melia Desert Palm Dubai Resort
Desert Palm offers these facilities:
- 38 Rooms, Suites, & Villas
- Meetings & Events Spaces
- Swimming Pools
- Samāna Spa
- Riding School
- Polo Club
Each room, suite, or villa at Desert Palm comes with:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LED TV
- Fully-Stocked Minibar
- Coffee & Tea-Making Facilities
Guests at Desert Palm can look forward to:
- Grand Accommodations. The hotel includes a variety of rooms, all of which are surrounded by breathtaking nature views. The Palm Deluxe Room contains an LED TV with audio and video on demand, minibar, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Meanwhile, the grand Villa Layali comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, an outdoor terrace, a 60-square metre pool, and a private stay coordinator!
- Satisfied Cravings. Desert Palm offers the following dining options: Epicure, an all-day dining restaurant; Rare, which specializes on grilled dishes; Red, the signature bar; and The Polo Bar, an al fresco restaurant serving a range of beverages and snacks.
- Pampering Treatments. For a relaxing retreat, just enter the Samāna Spa and indulge in a pampering treatment. Choose from many different facials, massages, and baths to melt your stress away!
- Exciting Adventures. Would you like some horseback riding lessons? Join a polo match, perhaps? These are both possible at Desert Palm’s 160-acre estate! You can also arrange for a Desert Safari, a trip to the city’s attractions, or a tranquil ride on the traditional Arabian dhow.
Guests at Desert Palm can easily go to these locations:
- Desert Palm Polo Club
- Desert Palm Riding School
- Dubai Safari Park
- City Centre Mirdif
- Dubai International Airport
… and many more!
Hotel: Desert Palm Dubai
Type: 4-Star Hotel
Address: Al Awir Road, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: +9714 323 8888
Whenever you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, head to Desert Palm for an overnight stay or better yet — a weekend getaway! In the meantime, check out these places to visit and things to do in Dubai in case you’re looking for some travel ideas!