Le Meridien is an international hotel brand specializing in upper-upscale and designs. The hotel is European in perspective. Its previous headquarter is located in France and the United Kingdom. The company is under the hospitality industry. It is the subsidiary of Marriott International.
If you are seeking for work openings from this company, please check out the steps and other vital information you need to apply for a job from Le Meridien below.
It was founded in 1972 and now it is 48 years. In 2005, the brand was purchased by Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which was a US-based company. In 2015, Starwood was then acquired by Marriot International. Le Meridien became under the management of Marriott International. As of December 31, 2019, the hotel has 110 open hotels containing 29,201 rooms and 33 more pipeline hotels with 8,043 rooms to come.
How to apply for a job in Le Meridien in the UAE.
Like other hotels in the UAE, Le Meridien has its own career website where you can go to apply for a job. The website can be found at https://careers.marriott.com/le-meridien-careers/. Once you are on the platform, you will see information that is significant for your career hunting. On this page, you will find a button “Find Jobs at Le Meridien.” After you click the button, you will be redirected to a website where you can search for keywords, job numbers, property name, and so on.
Le Meridian History
Le Meridien was a brand built by Air France in 1972. It was then a joint venture contract with a goal of providing a home to customers even when they are away from home. The first property of the company was built at the heart of Paris, with 1,000 rooms. It is called the Le Meridien today. Within two years of operation, the group was able to establish up to 10 hotels located in Africa and Europe. Within six years, their hotel properties became 21, which were located in Europe, the French West Indies, Africa, South America, Canada, Mauritius, and the Middle East.
Facts & Figures
- Le Meridien has more than 100 global destinations.
- As of December 31, 2019, the hotel has 110 open hotels with 29,201 rooms.
- The company has 33 pipeline hotels with upcoming 8,043 rooms as of the end of December 2019.
- Le Meridien was founded by Air France in 1972.
- The hotel is now 48 years old, under its parent Marriott International.
List of services Le Meridien handles
- Africa (8)
- Algeria – Le Meridien Oran Hotel & Convention Centre
- Egypt – Le Meridien Cairo Airport
- Egypt – Le Meridien Heliopolis
- Egypt – Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Egypt – Le Meridien Dahab Resort
- Mauritius – Le Meridien Ille Maurice
- Morocco – Le Méridien N’Fis
- Seychelles – Le Méridien Fisherman’s Cove
- Asia (50)
- Bangladesh – Le Méridien Dhaka
- Bhutan – Le Méridien Paro, Riverfront
- Bhutan – Le Méridien Thimphu
- Cambodia – Le Méridien Angkor
- China – Le Méridien Chongqing, Nan’an
- China – Le Méridien Xiamen
- China – Le Méridien Xiaojing Bay
- China – Le Méridien Zhongshan
- China – Le Méridien Shimei Bay Beach Resort & Spa
- China – Le Méridien Zhengzhou
- China – Le Méridien Cyberport
- China – Le Méridien Suzhou, Suzhou Bay
- China – Le Méridien Yixing
- China – Le Méridien Shenyang, Heping
- China – Le Méridien Xi’an, Chanba
- China – Le Méridien Qingdao
- China – Le Méridien Qingdao West Coast Resort
- China – Le Méridien Shanghai, Minhang
- China – Le Royal Méridien Shanghai
- China – Le Méridien Emei Mountain Resort
- China – Le Méridien Hsinchu
- China – Le Méridien Taipei
- China – Le Méridien Hangzhou, Binjiang
- French Polynesia – Le Méridien Bora Bora
- Georgia – Le Méridien Batumi
- Calangute – Goa
- New Delhi
- Indonesia – Le Méridien Jakarta
- Indonesia – Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
- Malaysia – Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu
- Malaysia – Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia – Le Méridien Putrajaya
- Maldives – Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa
- Singapore – Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa
- South Korea – Le Méridien Seoul
- Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai
- Khao Lak
- Vietnam – Le Méridien Saigon
- Australia and Pacific
- Le Méridien Ile des Pins
- Le Méridien Noumea Resort & Spa
- Central America and Caribbean
- Le Méridien Mexico City
- Le Méridien Panama
- United Kingdom
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- North America
What it means to work in Le Meridien
Here are some of the reviews and feedback of Le Meridien employees.
Trainee: Able to find the real managerial skills in me and to tackle adverse situation with most east
“Daily work briefing was done before approaching the work area. Learned to follow the Standard operational procedures of work in day to day work schedule. Management was really supportive and welcome new ideas of approaching goals with great optimum manner. The workplace was really emphasizing to reach the operational goals to the optimum level.”
Kitchen Hand: Productive
“I enjoyed working because there was a friendly ambiance. I always got positive vibes from the workplace and my contemporaries. Since It was a new venture for me to work in a five-star hotel with an engineering background. I could easily learn the roles involved in my work.”
Accounting Assistant: Great place
“I would work there again if the old company would run the place but it is an awesome place to work. And it would pretty cool to work there again maybe the future.”
Executive Chef: Great experience
“This is a great experience. people with a great humor, knowledge and skill. ready to invest to please the customers, delicate attention for food and wine. meridian hotel is one of the memorable souvenir.”
Address: Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Main Telephone Number: +971 2-644-666