The Pointe in Palm Jumeirah has broken the official Guinness World Record for the World’s Largest Fountain on October 22, 2020. Simply called “The Palm Fountain“, this is the much-awaited dancing water fountain by property developer Nakheel.
Property developer Nakheel announced that built a Dancing water fountain in Palm Jumeirah. The project is worth AED 66 million and is located at The Pointe, its new, AED 800 million waterfront dining and entertainment destination on the artificial island.
Dubai’s Dancing Water Fountain at the Burj Khalifa is one of the great attractions in the city so this new choreographed fountain will be another thing that residents and tourists can look forward to having in the future.
- Nakheel Palm Jumeirah Builds Largest Multi-colored Dancing Fountain in the World at The Pointe
- Videos: The Palm Fountain Show at The Pointe
- Photos of The Palm Fountain in The Pointe
- Videos: Palm Jumeirah Fountain Show
- The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah
- Fountain Shows Schedules
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
Nakheel Palm Jumeirah Builds Largest Multi-colored Dancing Fountain in the World at The Pointe
Nakheel has appointed Beijing Water Design, one of China’s largest fountain specialists, to deliver and operate the fountain. A celebration of Dubai’s creativity and ambition, The Palm Fountain is spread over 14,000 sq ft of sea water and is the only multi-coloured fountain in the city. Its super shooter stands tall at 105 metres and comes alive with over 3,000 LED lights.
The Palm Fountain launch, during which strict health and safety protocols were observed, included an array of live entertainment including a magical firework display. Two of the Middle East’s much loved and award-winning Disney songs – Let It Go from Frozen and A Whole New World from Aladdin – were also played for the momentous occasion, and are part of the fountain’s regular programming.
Videos: The Palm Fountain Show at The Pointe
Check out this video below of the world’s largest fountain located at The Pointe:
View this post on Instagram
* تعرفوا معنا على أكبر نافورة في العالم والتي تمتد على مساحة 7,327 متر مربع. عملت "نخيل" على تشيد النافورة العملاقة والتي تدعى "نافورة النخلة" في "النخلة جميرا" في إمارة #دبي. كما تتميز النافورة بوجود 3 آلاف مصباح ومضخات عملاقة تقذف الماء إلى ارتفاع 105 أمتار مضيئة بأنوارها سماء المدينة. هل ستقومون بزيارة نافورة النخلة؟ Discover the world’s largest fountain measuring at a whopping 7,327 m² by @nakheelofficial (UAE). The record-breaking fountain named “The Palm Fountain” was designed with different color and brightness controls. Located at @thepointepalm at Palm Jumeirah, #ThePalmFountain show creates harmony while dancing to songs from all around the world. The fountain is capable of blasting water up to 105 meters high! with 3,000 LED lights, the dancing fountain lights up the skies. Will you visit the Palm Fountain? _______________________ #GUINNESSWORLDRECORDS #GWR #OFFICIALLYAMAZING #fountain #water #travel #photography #city #art #waterfountain #mall #Dubai #UAE #غينيس_للأرقام_القياسية #أرقام_قياسية
Photos of The Palm Fountain in The Pointe
Below are some pictures shared by The Pointe giving spectators a chance what to expect from the largest dancing water fountain in the world as shared by Dubai Media Office
Below is a post from Dubai Tourism and The Pointe Palm regarding this record-attempt:
.@ThePointePalm is gearing up to launch ‘The Palm Fountain’, the world’s largest fountain, attempting to break a Guinness World Record during its inaugural launch event on October 22 https://t.co/YthiWyQeRU #Dubai #tourism pic.twitter.com/hVnJh9PymE
— Dubai Tourism (@dubaitourism) October 5, 2020
Videos: Palm Jumeirah Fountain Show
In case you’re wondering how the fountain show will look like, here’s a visual mockup to give you a better insight. Check out the videos of the The Palm Fountain below:
The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah
On the other hand, The Pointe is a new attraction by Nakheel developer that will feature a 1.5 km promenade packed with 70 restaurants, shops, a cinema and other attractions, along with a dedicated Palm Monorail station. Here are some of the features of The Pointe mall complex:
- 1.4 million sq. ft. waterfront retail, dining and entertainment complex
- Spectacular fountain shows, a beautiful promenade and a huge variety of waterfront venues for dining, shopping and socializing
- A 1.5 km promenade with more than 100 restaurants and retail outlets for seafront dining and shopping
- A major draw for the island’s residents and tourists
- Car park with 1,600 spaces
- Accessible via The Palm Monorail which is connected via Dubai Tram and Dubai Metro stations
Fountain Shows Schedules
The Palm Fountain has 3-minute shows and performed every 30 minutes.
The fountain is open to the public year-round from sunset to midnight, delighting visitors with over 20 bespoke shows with five different variations swaying to an array of popular songs including Khaleeji, pop, classic and international.
Address: Palm Jumeirah – Al Mirziban – The Palm Jumeirah – Dubai
Telephone Number: 04 390 9999
Google Map Location
Below is a map guide to the location of The Palm Fountain which is located in The Pointe Palm Jumeirah islands: