Qatar Airways is coming to Dubai on 18th September 2015 for a recruitment event for female flight attendants. They will conduct the open day walk-in interview at the Radisson Royal Hotel at Sheikh Zayed Road from 2pm to 8pm!
Qatar Airways Open Day event in Dubai
Venue: RADISSON ROYAL HOTEL – Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
Date: 18th September 2015
Time: Anytime between 2pm to 8pm
- 21 years old.
- Arm Reach of 212 cm
- High School Graduate
- Effective English Communication (Written and Spoken)
- Excellent Health and Fitness
- Can Relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a multinational team.
What to Wear:
Business suit with shirt and tie, cleanly shaven and neatly groomed. Ensure you follow the dress code.
What to Bring:
- 1 x Copy of CV
- 1 x passport photocopy
- 1 x passport photo
- 1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses)
What to Expect:
You will be passing your CV to Qatar Airways this day if you are selected to be considered further you will be asked to spend the following day with Qatar airlines. During the event there is a variety of assessment activities you will be asked to take part in.