To all travellers to and from Doha, please be advised of the suspension of flights from various regional airlines including Emirates, Etihad Airways, Flydubai, Air Arabia, SaudiA, Gulf Air and Egypt Air.
In line with recent news, the UAE government supports the statements of Bahrain and Saudi Arabia in cutting relations with the state of Qatar. Passengers who have already booked flights in these airlines are advised to contact their travel agents to update their flight plans and adjust travel arrangements.
List of Airline Companies that Have Suspended Flights to Doha, Qatar
Most of the airlines companies mention that the flight suspension starts on June 6, 2017. So we advise everyone to please be guided accordingly. Below is a list of companies with links to more information about the suspended flights.
- Emirates – link to statement
- Etihad Airways – link to statement
- flydubai – link to statement
- Air Arabia – link to statement
- Saudi Airlines – link to statement
- Gulf Air – link to statement
- Egypt Air – link to statement
Aside from the flight cancellation, here are some more details of what you may need to know regarding this statement:
- UAE airspace and seaports have been closed off to Qatar.
- Qatari nationals in UAE are given 14 days to leave the country.
- Qatar diplomats in UAE are given 48 hours to leave.
- UAE nationals are banned from staying/traveling or transiting through Qatar territories