The Business Infrastructure and Support Services in the UAE are robust and provides the perfect Launchpad for entrepreneurs to easily scale up their business establishments.
UAE has almost 40 Plus Free Zones that facilitate international investment through company formation in the UAE. The Free Zones offers a holistic package for foreign investors with 100% foreign ownerships, significant tax savings, UAE Residence Visa, and many more business benefits.
The Free Zones of UAE offer various Company Formation Packages that cater to a wide business requirement of the entrepreneurs and foreign investors.
Common Company Structures in UAE Free Zones
In most of the Free Zones of UAE the most common company structures are:
- The Single Shareholder Company that is Free Zone Establishment (FZE), and,
- The Free Zone Company (FZC) that is formed by more than 2 to up to 50 shareholders.
- Free Zone LLC Company is another major type in a few of the UAE Free Zones as an alternate Company Structure available.
Then there is an option to set up a Branch of a Foreign Company in the Free zones of UAE.
Why is the Dubai Airport Free Zone the Investor Favourite Choice in UAE?
Dubai Airport Free Zone is the No.1 Free Zone in the world delivering a robust infrastructure and company setup platform.
Why Choose Dubai Free Zone in Dubai?
- Well-established e-governance system and Easy Company Setup
- Prestigious list of companies established and a growing business community
- Business-friendly environment and proximity to the Dubai International Airport
- Light manufacturing Units, Warehousing facilities and Customized Office Spaces
- In house Customs-checks and faster clearance of goods from the Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership and 100% profit Repatriation
- World-Class Office space and other amenities
- Quick UAE residence Visa processing and opening of bank account
- Access to a wide range of Business Activities for setting up a business in UAE
Additional Benefits of setting up Company in Dubai Airport Free Zone
The Free Zone also offers an On-demand Customization arrangement for interior-fit outs. The investors can choose from a wide range of Office spaces – 12 Sq.m, 25 Sq.m, 50 Sq.m.
The Employee visa quota available based on the Office Space taken. (Visa Quota can be increased on-demand by paying a fee)
Dubai Airport Free Zone offers a low-cost Smart Office Type that has a desk space with Wi-Fi (Plug and Play office setup) for entrepreneurs working solely or those who are starting their entrepreneurial journey in the UAE.
Steps in Setting up a Company in Dubai Airport Free Zone
Step 1: Choose the Trade name, business activity and get the Trade name approved from the Dubai Free Zone Authority
Step 2: Choose the Company Structure (FZE/FZC) or Branch of a Foreign Company or Branch of a UAE Company. Prepare the Shareholder Certificate and also Draft the Memorandum of Association for the Company
Step 3: Submit the Shareholder Credentials (passport copy, visa copy (if any), EID, photo) and pay the required license fees to the Free Zone Authority
Step 4: Choose the right office space and prepare the tenancy contract, submit the documents to the authority along with the other supporting documents for issuing the trade license.
Step 5: Obtain the Trade License from the Free Zone Authorities and get a UAE Residence Visa. You can also proceed to opening a Corporate Bank Account in UAE.
To know more about Company Formation in UAE Free Zones, talk to our expert team!
Contact: Aurion Business Consultants