Al Raha Beach Resort is a 5-star resort and hotel in Abu Dhabi. Situated only 10 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport, it is a convenient place to stay in the capital of the UAE — whether you’re here for business, travel, or a bit of both!
Aside from being near the airport, the hotel’s location makes it easy to go to different places across the city. Going to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre will only take 10 minutes, while the city centre is a mere 20-minute drive away. Let’s see what else this resort has to offer in today’s review!
Hotel Review: Al Raha Beach Hotel by Danat Hotels & Resorts
Al Raha Beach Resort provides guests with these facilities:
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events Spaces
- Business Centre
- Gym & Spa
- Swimming Pools
- Private Beach
- Private Marina
- Kids’ Club & Playground
Each room or suite comes with these amenities:
- LCD TV
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Shower Room & Bathtub
- Coffee & Tea-making Facilities
- In-room Safe
Guests at Al Raha Beach Resort can expect:
- Grand Accommodations. The hotel offers a variety of accommodations, each exuding its own unique charm and luxury. The Courtyard Room, for example, features a private terrace overlooking a gorgeous garden view. Meanwhile, the Al Raha Grand Suite includes not only one, but three balconies that look out into majestic, breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf!
- Dining Experiences. There are several restaurants to choose from, namely: Azur, which offers Italian fare; Sevilla, which serves Asian, Italian, and European cuisines; Wanasah, which specializes in Middle Eastern dishes; and La Piscine Pool Bar & Restaurant, where guests can try a mix of Arabic, Continental, and Far Eastern specialties. Also, guests shouldn’t miss going for High Tea at Cafe Mozart, or listening to piano music at Black Pearl Bar. On the other hand, McGettigan’s is the place to go for good food and great drinks — all in a distinctive “Irish Pub” setting.
- Health & Wellness. Guests who are looking for a bit of a workout can go to the Body & Soul Recreation Club, which has a fully-equipped gym, squash courts, and swimming pools. In the meantime, those who want to relax can go for a private massage, before lounging at the club’s aquamedic pool, sauna, steam room, or Jacuzzi.
- Awesome Adventures. Hotel staff are always ready to arrange outdoor activities for guests. Whether it’s a sightseeing trip, cultural experience, shopping, or desert adventure — all of these are possible!
Guests at Al Raha Beach Resort can easily go to these places:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Emirates Park Zoo
- F1 Racetrack
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Yas Waterworld
- Zayed National Museum
… and many more!
Hotel: Al Raha Beach Resort
Type: 5-star hotel
Address: P.O. Box 38616, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: + 971 2 508 0555
Without a doubt, there are plenty of exciting things to do and great places to see in the capital of the UAE. And so, if you find yourself planning a trip to Abu Dhabi — an overnight or weekend stay at Al Raha Beach Resort may be just what you need to relax and unwind!