Job alert for customer service representatives. Flydubai is conducting an online application for those who have call center experience to become part of their team.
FlyDubai of Dubai Aviation Corporation is a relatively new airline company that’s established in 2008. This means that there will be more opportunities in the future. Apply for this job position and become a call center representative.
Flydubai Hiring Customer Service/Call Center Representatives in the UAE
Below are the requirements of the job position. If hired, you will be responsible for managing customer communications through chat, email, telephone, SMS, social media or any future communication channel.
Job Profile: Customer Service Agent
- Minimum 2 years in customer service field
- Airline experience would be an advantage
- Contact centre experience is desirable
- Excellent customer handling and diplomacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English/Russian/Arabic)
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent typing skills
How to Apply
To apply for this position, you need to set up a profile in the flydubai website and submit your resume online. The recruitment team will then review your profile and you will receive a response if you get shortlisted or not.
To search for the job, you should check this link and make sure that you search for the “Customer Service Agent” keyword. Here are the rest of the job details:
Customer Service Agent
Requisition ID: 14000076
Work Locations: Dubai
Job Posting: Jun 25, 2014