With so many things to do, there is never a dull moment when you’re in Dubai. And if you’re looking for a shopping mall, health and wellness facilities, leisure and entertainment attractions — all in one — then Mirdif City Centre is, as its tag line goes, “the place for you!”
ALSO READ: List of Shopping Malls in Dubai
The mall is brought to us by one of the leading developers in the Middle East and North Africa region, Majid Al Futtaim Properties, which also developed other impressive shopping malls, such as the Mall of the Emirates and other City Centre malls.
“Malling” at Mirdif City Centre
Spanning a gross leasable area of 196,000 square metres, Mirdif City Centre features more than 430 stores, food and beverage outlets, leisure and entertainment attractions, medical clinics clinics, personal grooming facilities, a spa, a fitness centre, and more!
The mall includes several key anchor stores, namely: Carrefour, Centrepoint, Debenhams, Emax, Fitness First, Home Centre, Playnation, and VOX Cinemas.
Playnation is an entertainment destination composed of five distinctive attractions:
- iFLY Dubai, an indoor sky-diving centre;
- Little Explorers, an “edutainment” centre for children;
- Soccer Circus Dubai, a fully-interactive football attraction;
- Yalla! Bowling, a 12-lane cosmic ten pin bowling attraction; and
- Magic Planet, the leading family entertainment centre in the region.
In addition, Mirdif City Centre features Aquaplay, a water-based “edutainment” attraction for young children, and VOX Cinemas, a 10-screen cineplex featuring the latest blockbusters!
Opening Hours & Location
The mall is open daily at the following hours:
- Mall — Sunday to Wednesday (10 am to 10 pm) / Thursday to Saturday (10 am to 12 midnight)
- Carrefour — Sunday to Wednesday (9 am to 12 midnight) / Thursday to Saturday (9 am to 1 am)
- VOX Cinemas — Sunday to Wednesday (10 am to 12 midnight) / Thursday to Saturday (10 am to 1 am)
- Magic Planet — Sunday to Wednesday (10 am to 10 pm) / Thursday to Saturday (10 am to 12 midnight)
Mirdif City Centre is located on Emirates Road and Tripoli Street. If you are traveling via Dubai Metro, you can get off at the nearest station to the mall, Rashidiya Metro Station. From there, you can take RTA Bus F10, which will take you to Mirdif City Centre.
If you’re traveling by car, don’t worry about parking as the mall’s car parks can accommodate up to 7,000 vehicles! There are also three dedicated bridges, along with 12 entry and exit points at different levels of the car parks.
Contact Information — Mirdif City Centre
Address: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: 800 – MiCC [800-6422]
ALSO READ: List of Shopping Malls in Sharjah
With so many activities and attractions for the entire family, Mirdif City Centre is, indeed, “the place for you!” Meanwhile, in case you haven’t explored the entire emirate yet, here’s a list of places to visit in Dubai! Enjoy your stay!