Situated in the heart of the city’s heritage and business districts, BurJuman Centre is one of the many places to visit in Dubai and a popular destination among residents and tourists.
ALSO READ: List of Shopping Malls in Dubai
Aside from numerous retail outlets offering premium fashion and lifestyle brands, the mall also has plenty of dining options, a multi-screen cinema, and family entertainment centres.
Bring Your Family to BurJuman Centre
Here’s what you can expect to find at BurJuman Centre:
- Fashion and retail outlets;
- Carrefour hypermarket;
- Food and beverage outlets;
- VOX Cinemas, a state-of-the-art cineplex; and
- Family entertainment centres — Magic Planet, The EDGE, and 12D RIDES.
Burjuman Centre’s fashion and retail outlets include: Adidas, Aldo, Brands for Less, Charles & Keith, Forever 21, H&M, Inglot, JYSK, LC Waikiki, Matalan, Mothercare, Next, Nine West, Pan Emirates, Sharaf DG, Splash, The Toy Store, and many more!
As for dining options, the mall includes Asia Kitchen by Mainland China, Bombay Chowpatty, Burger King, California Pizza Kitchen, KFC, McDonalds, Mr. Crab, Nando’s, Papa John’s, Pancake House, Subway, Tapa King, Yellow Chilli, and Yo Sushi.
Moviegoers can also expect to enjoy the latest blockbusters at the mall’s 20-screen VOX Cinemas, which feature state-of-the-art visuals and surround sound technology!
Moreover, families will have an exciting time at these entertainment centres:
- Magic Planet, which features games, rides, simulations, and other activities;
- The EDGE, which includes a ninja course, wall climbing, and a zip line; and
- 12D Rides, a virtual reality centre with special effects such as wind, bubbles, fog, and more!
Opening Hours & Location
The mall is open at the following hours:
- Shops — Saturday to Wednesday (10 am to 10 pm) / Thursday to Friday (10 am to 11 pm)
- Food & Beverage Outlets — Saturday to Wednesday (10 am to 11 pm) / Thursday to Friday (10 am to 12 midnight)
- Carrefour Hypermarket — Daily (9 am to 12 midnight)
- VOX Cinemas — Saturday to Wednesday (10 am to 10 pm) / Thursday to Friday (10 am to 12 midnight)
When traveling to BurJuman Centre via Dubai Metro, you can take either the Red Line or Green Line to reach BurJuman Station. The mall is also easily accessible via major roads, such as Sheikh Zayed Road.
If you are traveling by bus, you can take the following bus routes, which stop at BurJuman Centre:
- From Deira — Al Rigga: 33 / Naif Souq: C18, C3 / Old Souq: C9, C5 / Al Muraqqabat: C28
- From Jumeirah — Al Safa: 12, 91 / Jumeirah 1: 8, C5, X28 / Umm Suqeim: 83, 8, X28
- From Satwa — C9, 15, 32C, C1, 98E
- From Abu Dhabi, Central Bus Station — E101, E100
- From Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station — E307
Contact Information — BurJuman Centre
Address: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: +971 4 352 0222
ALSO READ: List of Shopping Malls in Sharjah
If you are looking for a place where you can eat, buy some groceries, play games, or simply hang out with friends and family — just head to BurJuman Centre! What’s more, here’s a list of amazing things to do in Dubai, which you shouldn’t miss during your stay in the emirate.