Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) is an energy group that operates globally. It was founded in 1993 and is considered a company wholly owned by the Government of Dubai through its Investment Corporation of Dubai. ENOC has multiple interests in oil and gas industry. It operates in Dubai and the UAE.
One of the company’s subsidiaries, ENOC Processing Company LCC is running the Jebel Ali refinery in Dubai. Apart from these subsidiaries, the company also holds other businesses across the energy operations and general service industries.
How to apply for a job in Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) in the UAE
To apply for a job in Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) in the UAE, you can go directly to its official career website at https://www.enoc.com/Careers. There you will find career opportunities and all vacancies that you can view at a time. On this page, you will also discover why you should apply in ENOC and read more about its Emiratisation program. Talent management is also provided by the company and you will find it on the career page.
The history of ENOC started in 1974 when CALGAS Bottling Company was formed and when Dubai Shipping Company LLC (DSC) began transporting LPG to Bahrain. ENOC continued to acquire and build its subsidiaries. During the start of the 20th century, ENOC International Sales LLC was formed and it took over aviation fuel marketing from EPPCO Projects LLC. In 2013, the company was able to complete Fujairah Distribution Terminal and acquired two medium range panama vessels. In 2014, the debottlenecking project was completed in DUGAS. The construction of Project Falcon was also completed. In 2015, the company acquired 46% non-controlling interest in Dragon Oil. In 2016, the group announced that there would be a $1 billion Jebel Ali Refinery expansion project.
Facts & Figures
- The group was founded in 1993 after a series of naming and acquisition.
- The company’s CEO is Saif Humaid Al Falasi.
- The group has been operating for 30 years now.
- In 2014, EMGAS won Dubai Chamber’s CSR Label Award.
- In 2014, ENOC won the Superbrands for the 7th consecutive year.
- In 2015, ENOC won the Syndicated Loan Deal of the Year Award.
- In 205, the company received the Emirates Energy Award.
- In 2016, ENOC won the Most Admired Marketing Campaign of the Year.
- In 2016, ENOC honoured the winners of its Annual Energy Awards.
- In 2018, one of its employees received the award for Public Sector Professional 2018.
List of services/products/brands Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) handles
- Exploration and Production
- E&P activities
- Dragon Oil
- Chekelen Contract Area
- Ongoing exploration assets in Iraq, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, and Afghanistan.
- Supply Trading and Processing
- The core of the operation of ENOC
- Facilities: Refining & processing
- Refining: Condensate Refinery
- Refining Output: LPG, Naphtha, Reformate, Jet Fuel
- Processing: MTBE Plant
- Processing Output: MTBE
- Dubai: Chemical Storage Facility (Subsidiaries)
- Dubai: Petroleum Storage Facility (Subsidiaries)
- Fujairah: Petroleum Storage Facility (Subsidiaries)
- Singapore: Petroleum Storage Facility (Subsidiaries)
- Dubai: Petroleum Storage Facility (Associates and Joint Ventures)
- Fujairah: Petroleum Storage Facility (Associates and Joint Ventures)
- Saudi Arabia: Petroleum, Chemical Storage Facility (Associates and Joint Ventures)
- South Korea: Petroleum, Chemical Storage Facility (Associates and Joint Ventures)
- Morocco: Petroleum, Gas Storage Facility (Associates and Joint Ventures)
- Djibouti: Petroleum, Gas Storage Facility (Associates and Joint Ventures)
- Fuel Retail
- Super: 150,000 IG
- Special: 1,400,000 IG
- Diesel: 700,000 IG
- ENOC Compact Station
- ENOC’s Aviation Business
- Aviation fuels
- Covers 143 airports in 23 countries
- 300 fueling daily
- Among others are LPG and CNG
- Convenience Store
- Automotive Services
What it means to work in Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) handles
Here are some of the reviews and feedback by Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) employees:
Sales Associate: Productive and fun workplace
“I have learned Customer service and communication skills. Customer service is the care that a customer receives before, during and after a purchase. Good customer service is friendly and polite, and puts the customer first. It is very important in creating loyal customers but may well place great importance on customer-related as ‘good client management skills’ or ‘the ability to build constructive relationships with clients’ but essentially it boils down to customer service…”
Intern: Friendly and helpful team of people who work together
“The internship at ENOC was an amazing experience since it allowed me to see into the real world of business and work. The staff were very friendly and helped me throughout my week at the Communication Department. I have learned how to work in a team, organize information and prepare upcoming events. The workplace environment was one of the best I have experienced so far. The hardest part of the my job was to be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. I really enjoyed attending a special conference between the departments and witness the teamwork that all of the staff had between each other.”
CSA Forecourt attendant Eppco: Very productive company
“Dedicated and innovative team player with excellent communication skills, analytical, coordination, problem solving, time management. Seek a challenging and experience related position where my knowledge and experience will have a valuable impact”
Customer Service Assistant: Fun and challenging workplace with the sitemate
“Greetings is a very important. Everyday i used to greet customers with the different nationalities. I learned so many things the standard training. Management are good and workplace culture are understanding. The hardest part of the job is facing and solving the complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is to reached our targets and selling our promotions to get a prizes that was enjoyable and challenging for us.”
Petrol filler: Nearly 2 years I was work in Dubai as like gas station, the was so hot when come summer season and very cold cool season.
“Dubai is very famous city of UAE, nearly 2 years I had work in ENOC petrol company. ENOC mean emirates national oil company( government company). system was very good, but superior, manager doesn’t cooperate.”
Address: ENOC Complex, PO Box 6442 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Main Telephone: +971 4 3374400