Public commuters from Dubai to Sharjah will have another option to travel as the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) launches a new bus route via E311. This route has been introduced due to the increasing demand of public transport service between the two emirates on a daily basis.
So if you’re travelling everyday, this is definitely a welcome news. This new route will depart every 30 minutes between Rashidiya Metro Station in Dubai and Al Jubail Bus Station in Sharjah.
Dubai to Sharjah by Public Bus Transport via E311
“The Public Transport Agency has deployed (6) standard buses, at a headway time of (30) minutes to serve this route between Rashidiya Metro Station in Dubai and Al Jubail Bus Station in Sharjah,” according to Mohammed Abu Bakr Al-Hashimi, Director of Planning & Business Development at RTA’s Public Transport Agency.
Below is a Tweet from the official Twitter account of RTA:
— RTA (@RTA_Dubai) June 29, 2018
E311 Bus Stops in Sharjah
Route 311 will start from the Metro station in Rashidiya (Red Line), then it will drive via Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road to enter Sharjah. In case you’re wondering what are the bus stops in Sharjah. Here are the following stops:
- Industrial Area’s National Paints (1),
- Maliha Road Industrial Area Intersection,
- Maliha Road Sabah Industries (1),
- Maliha Road GECO Minerwa (1) and
- Maliha Road Municipality Office (1),
- Maliha Road 2nd Industrial Junction (B1),
- Maliha Road 2nd Industrial Junction (A1),
- Maliha Road J&P Junction (1),
- Maliha Road Maza Signal Junction (1B),
- Maliha Road Maza Signal Junction (A1),
- King Faisal Road Maza Signal Junction (1),
- King Faisal Road Bridge (1),
- King Faisal Road Jumbo (Sony) (1),
- King Faisal Road ADNOC Petrol Station (1) and
- King Faisal Road Gold Souq (Old), and
- Al Jubail Station.