In one of our posts, we looked into the Dubai to Al Ain bus timings, exploring the convenient and frequent bus service that connects these two vibrant cities. Now, let’s shift our focus to the opposite direction and delve into the Al Ain to Dubai bus timings. If you’re planning to travel from Al Ain to Dubai, this comprehensive guide will provide you with all the essential information about the bus schedule, journey duration, ticket costs, and more.
Whether you’re a tourist looking to explore the cosmopolitan city of Dubai or a resident visiting friends and family, the Al Ain to Dubai bus service offers a reliable and comfortable transportation option for your journey. Read on to discover the best way to travel from Al Ain to Dubai by bus.
- Al Ain to Dubai – E201 Bus Service
- Bus Route
- Bus Schedule and Timings
- Bus Fare and Payment Options
- Tips for a Comfortable Journey
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are the bus timings from Al Ain to Dubai?
- 2. How long does the bus journey take from Al Ain to Dubai?
- 3. Are there night buses available from Al Ain to Dubai?
- 4. Do I need to book tickets in advance for the bus journey?
- 5. What is the bus fare for the Al Ain to Dubai journey?
- 6. How can I top up my Nol Card for the bus journey?
- 7. Are the buses comfortable for the journey?
- 8. Are there any landmarks or attractions along the way from Al Ain to Dubai?
Al Ain to Dubai – E201 Bus Service
Great news for residents and visitors of the serene Garden City of Al Ain!
The Al Ain to Dubai bus route has been reinstated starting this year, providing a convenient link between Al Ghubaiba Bus Station in Dubai and Al Ain Bus Station.
This reinstatement comes after a period of suspension due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thanks to the efforts of Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and the decline in COVID-19 cases, travelers can once again avail themselves of this vital transportation service.
This is the route map of the E201 bus that travels between Al Ain City Centre and Dubai, specifically from the Al Ain Bus Station. It includes the route for both directions, from Dubai to Al Ain and vice versa.
The journey from Dubai to Al Ain is made possible by the E201 bus routes, which originate from Al Ain bus station and end at Al Ghubaiba bus station in Dubai. Here are the bus stops along this route:
1. Al Ain Station
- Address: Al Ain Central Bus Station, Al Ain
- Nearby Landmarks: The Al Ain Central Bus Station is a major transportation hub in the city, connecting various areas within Al Ain.
2. Sheikha Salama Mosque 1
- Address: Sheikha Salama Mosque, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: The Sheikha Salama Mosque is a significant religious landmark in Dubai.
3. UAW University Mohammed bin Khalifa Street 1
- Address: UAW University, Mohammed bin Khalifa Street, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: This stop is close to Dubai Academic City and Dubai Silicon Oasis.
4. City Petrol Station 1
- Address: City Petrol Station, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: This stop is located along the highway and may have various facilities like convenience stores and cafes.
5. Marmoom Dairy Farm 1
- Address: Marmoom Dairy Farm, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: The Marmoom Dairy Farm is a popular attraction in Dubai, known for its agricultural and farm experiences.
6. Al Faqa Station 1
- Address: Al Faqa Station, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: This stop is in the Al Faqa area, known for its picturesque desert landscapes.
7. Wasl Club 1
- Address: Wasl Club, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: This stop is close to Zabeel Park and the Dubai Frame.
- Address: Wasl, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: The Wasl stop is situated in the heart of Dubai, near attractions like City Walk and Box Park.
9. Emirates NBD – Nad Al Sheba
- Address: Emirates NBD, Nad Al Sheba, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: This stop is close to the Nad Al Sheba Mall and Nad Al Sheba Racecourse.
10. Al Jafiliya Metro Station (north)
- Address: Al Jafiliya Metro Station, Dubai
- Nearby Landmarks: Al Jafiliya Metro Station is a prominent metro station in Dubai, located near Jumeirah and Sheikh Zayed Road.
11. Al Ghubaiba Bus Station
- Address: Al Ghubaiba Bus Station, Al Shindagha Area, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Nearby Landmarks: Dubai Creek, Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, and Dubai Museum
Bus Schedule and Timings
If you’re planning to travel from Al Ain to Dubai, the E201 bus service offers a convenient and reliable transportation option. Here’s a guide to help you plan your journey based on the bus timings:
- The first bus from Al Ain Central Bus Station to Dubai Al Ghubaiba Station departs at 06:00 am. This early morning departure allows you to start your day early and make the most of your time in Dubai.
- The last bus from Al Ain to Dubai leaves at 09:00 pm. This evening departure is ideal for travelers looking to spend a full day in Al Ain before returning to Dubai.
- On weekends, the first journey from Al Ain to Dubai begins at 07:00 am, giving you a slightly later start on your weekends.
- The last bus on weekends departs at 12:30 am. This extended operating hours option allows you to enjoy the nightlife and events in Dubai without the worry of finding a late-night transportation option back to Al Ain.
- In the morning, buses typically operate on an hourly schedule, with one bus departing each hour. This allows you to plan your trip in advance and choose a suitable time for your journey.
- As the day progresses, the frequency increases, and the waiting time between buses lessens to around 40 minutes. This shorter duration between buses provides more flexibility in your travel plans.
Bus Fare and Payment Options
- A one-way ticket fare for the E201 bus from Al Ain to Dubai is affordable at 25 AED, offering a budget-friendly travel option for commuters and travelers.
- Payments for the bus ticket can be made in cash or using a Nol Card, a contactless travel card widely accepted for public transportation in Dubai.
Tips for a Comfortable Journey
- Ensure a Smooth Journey: To make your trip hassle-free and secure your seat, it’s essential to plan in advance. The bus service between Dubai and Al Ain is popular, especially during peak travel seasons or holidays, and seats may fill up quickly. By planning ahead, you can avoid last-minute inconveniences and enjoy a stress-free travel experience.
- Pack Smart for Comfort: Enhance your travel comfort by packing essential items for the journey. A small travel pillow and a cozy blanket can make resting during the approximately one hour and 45-minute ride more pleasant. Staying hydrated is crucial, so don’t forget to bring a refillable water bottle. Additionally, carry some light snacks to keep hunger at bay, ensuring you have a satisfying journey without solely relying on onboard refreshments.
- Dress for the Trip: Since the trip from Dubai to Al Ain might take some time, dress in comfortable and breathable clothing to stay at ease throughout the ride. Take into account the potential weather changes between Dubai’s coastal climate and Al Ain’s desert climate. Checking the weather forecast beforehand can help you prepare, and having a light jacket or scarf on hand will protect you from temperature fluctuations during the journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the bus timings from Al Ain to Dubai?
The bus service from Al Ain to Dubai operates from 6:00 AM until 9:00 PM, providing regular departures throughout the day.
2. How long does the bus journey take from Al Ain to Dubai?
The bus journey from Al Ain to Dubai takes approximately one hour and 45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
3. Are there night buses available from Al Ain to Dubai?
Certainly, the bus service from Al Ain to Dubai includes night buses that run until 11:40 PM, offering convenient options for late-night travelers.
4. Do I need to book tickets in advance for the bus journey?
No, there is no option for advance ticket bookings for the E201 bus service from Al Ain to Dubai. However, fret not, as buses are frequent, and reservations are generally unnecessary.
5. What is the bus fare for the Al Ain to Dubai journey?
The bus fare for a one-way trip from Al Ain to Dubai is AED 25. Passengers can easily make payment using a Nol Card, a contactless travel card, upon boarding the bus.
6. How can I top up my Nol Card for the bus journey?
Recharging your Nol Card is a breeze; simply visit Dubai Metro stations or Dubai Bus stations. Your Nol Card can be used to pay for both bus and metro fares, making it a versatile travel companion.
7. Are the buses comfortable for the journey?
Absolutely, the buses serving the Dubai to Al Ain route are thoughtfully equipped with comfortable seating arrangements, ensuring a delightful and hassle-free travel experience.
8. Are there any landmarks or attractions along the way from Al Ain to Dubai?
While the bus journey from Al Ain to Dubai offers scenic views of the landscape, including glimpses of the desert and nearby landmarks, it is important to note that there are no scheduled stops at specific attractions during the trip. However, you can still enjoy the picturesque vistas en route to your destination.
In conclusion, with our comprehensive guide to the Al Ain to Dubai bus timings, you can confidently plan your journey in the opposite direction with ease.
Whether you’re a tourist eager to explore the vibrant cityscape of Dubai or a resident returning to visit loved ones, the Al Ain to Dubai bus service provides a reliable and comfortable transportation option.
Armed with essential information about the bus schedule, journey duration, ticket costs, and more, you can make the most of your travel experience.
Embrace the convenience and affordability of the bus service as you embark on a delightful adventure from Al Ain to Dubai.
READ NEXT: RTA Metro Stations in Dubai