The UAE’s Best Nanny Awards is here once again, seeking to recognize and grant life-changing prizes to the best nannies in the emirates.
During last year’s awards, a Filipina was named as the Best Nanny in the UAE. Will this year’s awardee come from the Philippines again, or from another country? One thing is for sure… the lucky winner will get to take home 1,000,000 in her home currency!
The Country’s Best Nanny to be Hailed Next Month
The UAE’s Best Nanny Awards is an annual event held by Rise, a firm that provides educational courses and financial services for employers as well as their employees. This year’s event will be the third edition of the award, and they are calling on families to nominate their nannies!
How can you join the UAE’s Best Nanny Awards 2018? Here are the steps:
- Visit the link http://bit.ly/nannyawards.
- Select “Nominate Myself” (for nannies) or “Nominate Someone” (for families).
- Follow the instructions. You will be asked to post a picture and answer some questions.
- Share the post on Facebook and invite your friends to “like” it.
What happens after the nomination? Here’s what we know so far:
- Every Facebook “like” on a nominee’s post will count as one vote.
- The 20 nominees with the most number of “likes” will be shortlisted.
- An expert panel will conduct face-to-face interviews with the top 20 nominees.
- The panel will choose a winner, to be announced at the awarding ceremony in November.
If you think you have what it takes to be this year’s Best Nanny in the UAE, please visit the Rise official website for more information. Meanwhile, if you are an expat planning to hire a maid or nanny, here’s how to sponsor a maid or nanny in Dubai.