Going on a layover in Dubai or are you a transiting passenger with Dubai as a stopover? If you are a transit passenger in need of a place to stay in the emirate, then look no further than the Dubai International Hotel (BOOK HERE), which is located on Terminal 3 of the Dubai International Airport. Very convenient, indeed!
From premium accommodations to sumptuous dining options, from spa indulgences to health club facilities — the Dubai International Hotel has got you covered. It also provides meet-and-greet services as well as business facilities for important meetings and conferences.
Staycation at Dubai International Hotel – Airport Hotel in Dubai
This airport hotel is a really convenient way for you to get a good sleep and a pleasant rest in between flights. After all, being inside a plane and travelling for more than 6 hours can be quite a task in itself so better have a full rest before embarking on your next flight.
The Dubai International Hotel provides the following facilities:
- Rooms & Suites
- Restaurants & Lounges
- Spa & Health Club
- Meetings & Events Spaces
- Ahlan Services (Concierge)
Guests checking into the Dubai International Hotel Dubai can expect to enjoy:
- Premium Accommodations. Each Deluxe Room at the hotel comes with high speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with cable, IDD telephone, minibar, shower/tub bathroom, coffee/tea makers, and other amenities. Meanwhile, the Superior Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms, and Suites include massage chairs! Complementary buffet breakfast is also offered to Executive Room and Suite guests.
- Dining Options. The Dubai International Hotel features Cho Gao, a restaurant serving Asian cuisine; The Gallery, which offers Continental, Indian, Asian, and Arabic cuisines; and Ahlan Lounge @B/Cadiz, which provides an international buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For passengers traveling on airlines that don’t have their own dedicated lounges, the Ahlan Business Class Lounge and First Class Lounge offer a wide selection of food and beverages.
- Health Club & Spa. The hotel’s health club facilities are located at different levels of Terminal 3. There is a relaxation pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, and shower stalls for guests. Likewise, the Timeless Spa, which has treatment rooms located across all concourses, offers body massages, facial therapy, skincare, and spa therapy packages.
- Meetings & Events Spaces. For business travelers on the go, the Dubai International Hotel provides meeting rooms and conferences areas — complete with telephone and faxing facilities, Internet access, audio visual aids, printing/scanning/photocopying services, and even secretarial services.
Video: Dubai International Hotel Staycation
Check out this video below on what you can expect from this hotel if you’re planning to check in for your layover.
Hotel: Dubai International Hotel – BOOK HERE
Type: 4-star hotel
Address: Terminal 3, Dubai International Airport, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: +971 4 505 2000
Whether you’re a business traveler, solo tourist, or traveling with family, you can make the most of your stopover by checking into the Dubai International Hotel. Aside from enjoying a staycation and visiting attractions, here’s a list of things to do during your stay in Dubai!