Dubai Global Village is on it’s 24th season and opens its doors on October 29, 2019. This famous Dubai attraction will once again entertain visitors with food, entertainment, shows, rides and activities. Some of its new features include a 58-meter Ferris wheel, circus and floaing market.
Also Read: Global Village by Public Transport
Every year, millions of guests come to this spot in Dubailand to join the festivities, watch performances, or simply marvel at the magnificent pavilions. Indeed, Global Village has become one of the most-awaited events and attractions in Dubai!
General Admission Ticket: AED 15
This Season’s Schedule: October October 29, 2019 to April 4, 2020
4pm – 12am (Saturday to Wednesday)
4pm – 1am (Thursday, Friday, and Public Holidays)
24th Season of Dubai Global Village – One of the Best Attractions in Dubai
Since 1997, Global Village has been bringing joy and excitement to Dubai’s residents and tourists alike. For more than 20 seasons, it has brought world-class entertainment, back-to-back shows, contests, and an authentic multi-cultural experience to millions of visitors.
New Featured Attractions:
- Wheel of the World – The brand new 58m high Wheel of the World in Global Village has remarkable views of the Dubai land area.
- Floating Market – The first ever multi-cultural Floating Market in the world with an international culinary experience serving food from around the globe.
- Circus – The brand new Circus experience at the Carnaval will include ringmaster, perch acts, high wire acts, clowns, wheel of death and so much more!
What can we expect to find at Global Village? Here are some of this year’s highlights:
- Pavilions representing 75+ countries
- Dining outlets serving different cuisines
- Weekly raffle draws and exciting contests
- Exciting rides for children, teens, and adults
- Live performances and back-to-back concerts
- Crafts and merchandise from all over the world
Ticket Prices, and Operating Hours
Global Village is situated at Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road in Dubai. General admission tickets cost AED 15 per person. You can buy them online or at the gates starting from 3:30 pm until 30 minutes before closing time.
Global Village will be open daily, as follows:
- 4 pm to 12 am (Saturdays to Wednesdays)
- 4 pm to 1 am (Thursdays, Fridays, & Public Holidays)
NOTE: The 24th season of Global Village will be held from October 29, 2019 to April 4, 2020.
How to Get to Global Village via Public Transport Buses
For those who want to know how to get to Global Village the cheapest way possible, you can take the public buses which now have are 4 options:
- Bus Number 102 – via Rashidiya Metro Station
- Bus Number 103 – via Ittihad Station and will pass by Baniyas Street, Al Rebat Street, and Nad Al Hamar.
- Bus Number 104 – via from Al Ghubaiba Station and will pass by Sheikh Rashid Street, Al Jafiliya Metro Station, 2nd Za’Abeel Street and Dubai-AlAin Street.
- Bus Number 106 – via Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
These buses run from 3:15pm to 11:15pm, with a travel time of 30 minutes.
Via Private Car – You will find the Global Village at Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road, Dubai, UAE.
If you are looking for the ultimate multi-cultural experience, then you should definitely go to the Global Village. For sure, your family and friends will love everything about it! Aside from visiting the Global Village, check out our list of the top 20 things to do in Dubai.
Location Map of Dubai Global Village
Below is a map guide to Dubai Global Village in case you are planning to drive there.