Situated in the heart of Abu Dhabi is a luxury hotel for tourists as well as business travelers: Grand Millennium Al Wahda (BOOK HERE). Consisting of 830 rooms, suites, and apartments, plus several restaurants, a spa, and a fitness club — this premier hotel lives up to its “grand” name, indeed!
The hotel also happens to be in a strategic location at the UAE capital, being so near to numerous sights and attractions. These include the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, and the iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi, to name a few.
Abu Dhabi Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel Staycation
Grand Millennium Al Wahda is located directly right beside Al Wahda Mall. You can actually walk from the hotel and go directly inside the mall (there’s a passageway access). It’s also within walking distance from the public bus station. But aside from the busy city set-up, you can have a relaxing escape staying inside the hotel.
Grand Millennium Al Wahda offers the following facilities:
- 830 Rooms, Suites, & Apartments
- Meetings & Events Facilities
- Restaurants, Cafes, & Bars
- Spa & Fitness Club
- Swimming Pool
Every room, suite, or apartment comes with these amenities:
- Smart TV
- Seating Area
- In-Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Coffee & Tea-Making Facilities
Guests at Grand Millennium Al Wahda will enjoy the:
- Premier Accommodations. Visitors can choose from a range of luxury accommodations. The Superior Room has a seating area where you can enjoy the city view, and a working area where you can focus on work or business. For families or bigger groups, the Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment is the perfect choice, featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and living room.
- Health & Fitness Facilities. Looking for some much-needed R&R? Well, rest and relax all you want at the hotel’s Swimming Pool and Spa. While you’re at it, you might want to engage in some exercise at the Fitness Club as well.
- Delightful Dining Options. The hotel includes several dining options: Al Wahda All Day Dining, which serves international cuisine; Okryu Restaurant, where you can enjoy authentic Korean food; and Sky Lounge Thirty One, which offers Arabic cuisine. Meanwhile, head to Porter’s English Pub if you would like a few drinks, or to Level One Bar & Lounge, where you can enjoy some cocktails. As for busy travelers, the Atmosphere Café is a relaxing retreat!
From the hotel, guests can easily go to these attractions:
- Yas Waterpark
- Al Wahda Mall
- Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Warner Brothers World
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
…and many more!
Video: Grand Millennium Al Wahda
Check out this short video of this city hotel in Abu Dhabi
Hotel: Grand Millennium Al Wahda – BOOK HERE
Type: 5-Star Hotel
Address: Hazza Bin Zayed Street, Al Wahda Complex Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: +971 2 443 9999
Whether you’re going to Abu Dhabi for business or travel, the Grand Millennium Al Wahda has all you need — premier accommodations, plenty of dining options, and accessibility to the city’s attractions. In the meantime, check out these places to visit and things to do when you’re in Abu Dhabi!