If you applied for a Philippine passport renewal and have already gone to the Consulate in Al Qusais for your appearance, all you need to do is wait from 6-8 weeks for your new passport to be issued to you.
Now the question is how will you know if your passport is ready for pick-up? It can easily be checked online rather than having to go to the Philippine embassy again or calling them just to clarify if your passport has been released.
Note: If you have not renewed your passport, you can read the steps to do so here – How to Renew Your Philippine Passport in Dubai
Passport Application Status Online – Check if PH Passport is Ready for Pick-up At PCG Dubai
1. To check if your passport has been released, you can simply visit this website link below and click the buttons at the bottom of the page, depending on which office you applied for the renewal.
2. Once you click the buttons, a file will be downloaded so you can view the latest released passports available for pick-up. This page is updated on a regular basis once the government office has received the new batch of passports from DFA-Manila.
Note: Once your name is listed, please proceed to the Consulate General with your OLD PASSPORT AND OFFICIAL RECEIPT to claim your new e-passport.
Video Tutorial: How to Check if Your Passport is Available for Release
To make it easier for you, you can check out this walk-through guide on how you can check the status of your Philippine passport. Do subscribe to the Dubai OFW YouTube channel for more tips and updates.
Note from the Consulate
- Applicants do not have to call the Consulate General to re-confirm if their passport is indeed available for pick-up. The passport is available once displayed on this page.
- Applicants may authorize someone to pick-up the passport on their behalf. The following are the requirements: AUTHORIZATION LETTER, OLD PASSPORT, ORIGINAL RECEIPT, CLAIM STUB, AND VALID IDENTIFICATION CARD OF AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
- Pursuant to Department Order No. 37-03, all passports unclaimed by the applicants after six (6) months from the date of issuance shall be cancelled.
- This page is immediately and regularly updated everytime a delivery of passports is made from DFA-Manila.
- You may check earlier release dates for your passports.Your passport may have been included in the earlier releases..
By checking the status online, you don’t have to worry if your passport is available or not and you can save money and time. Hope this article helps mga kabayan!
Other Helpful Articles:
- How to Renew Your Philippine Passport in Dubai
- How to Check the Status of Your Philippine Passport Application
- Services Offered by PCG Dubai and Philippine Overseas Labor Office
How to Get There
The Philippine Consulate General of Dubai and the Northern Emirates is located far from the city and you have to ride the metro train to Rashidiya station (Red Line) or Etisalat Station (Green Line) and then hail a taxicab which to the location. As far as we have know, there’s no bus going to the Philippine Consulate in Dubai yet, so you have to pay about 20 Dirhams for the taxi fare
Google Map Location of PCG Dubai office
Below is a map for directions on how to get to the Philippine Consulate General office in Al Qusais. You can save this map in your phone so you can be guided in case you will drive to the PCG Dubai office. This map is helpful when you finally claim your passport. Make sure to also keep the receipt for claiming your passport as you will need it by then.