Fans of Maja Salvador, we’ve got “fan-tastic” news for you! The one and only “Dance Princess” of the Philippines is coming soon to Dubai, along with some of your favourite Pinoy artists!
Epic Entertainment, a Dubai-based events management company, has organised “Pinoy Dance Show,” featuring Maja Salvador, Enchong Dee, and Pooh, along with special guest, Jay-R. This much-awaited event will be held on December 14 at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC)!
Join the “Pinoy Dance Show” at DWTC this December
Time to mark your calendars, Filipinos in Dubai! The upcoming Pinoy Dance Show will feature:
- Maja Salvador. This beautiful actress is best known for her unforgettable role as Ivy Aguas in the hit TV series, “Wild Flower.” Aside from possessing serious acting chops, she is also a talented dancer, earning her the title, “Dance Princess” of the Philippines.
- Enchong Dee. Known for his “chinito” (chinky-eyed) looks and boy-next-door image, this Filipino actor has starred in numerous television and movie roles.
- Pooh. This award-winning comedian first became known as Manny “Poohkyaw,” an impersonation of Pinoy boxing legend Manny Pacquiao. His funny lines and antics will have you laughing in stitches!
- Jay-R. Also known as the Philippines’ R&B Prince, this talented singer will be serenading the audience with his chart-topping hits!
All of these Filipino artists are coming together for a night of dancing, singing, and comedy — right here in Dubai! Buy your tickets through Platinumlist.net at these prices:
- Silver (Early Bird) — AED 125
- Gold (Early Bird) — AED 225
- Silver (Regular) — AED 150
- Gold (Regular) — AED 250
- VIP — AED 500
All tickets come with one free drink, plus “meet and greet” passes for VIP ticket holders.
NOTE: As of this writing, the Early Bird promo has already ended. However, Regular tickets and VIP tickets are still available.
Watch this video invitation from Maja Salvador herself, shared by Epic Entertainment on Facebook:
What: Pinoy Dance Show
Where: Za’abeel Hall 4, Dubai World Trade Centre
When: 14th December 2018 / 8pm (doors open at 5pm)