Mark your calendars, fans of Original Pilipino Music (OPM)! Aside from the Pinoy Music Jam 2018 happening at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) this November, there’s another major concert coming soon to the capital of the UAE — “One Music X Abu Dhabi”!
The concert, which is one of the biggest gatherings of Filipino musicians in the region, will be held at the Mubadala Arena on November 9, 2018, as reported by Gulf News. Get ready to watch Aegis, KZ Tandingan, Moira Dela Torre, and other top artists perform live!
“One Music X Abu Dhabi” Features Top Pinoy Artists
Following the success of One Music X Dubai that was held last year, event organisers decided to collaborate once again — this time bringing the concert to Abu Dhabi! The grand event is brought to us by MOR 101.9, Myx, One Music PH, Star Music, and TFC.
Who can we expect to see at One Music X Abu Dhabi? These include some of the biggest names in the Philippine music industry, namely:
- Aegis, a popular rock band that is also celebrating 20 years in the music industry
- KZ Tandingan, an internationally renowned soul singer
- Moira Dela Torre, a singer-songwriter whose song “Titibo-tibo” is a smash hit
- Iñigo Pascual, a teen singing sensation who is known for the catchy “Para Sa’yo”
- Maris Racal, a singer-actress who just launched her first album this year
Aside from live entertainment, concert goers can look forward to an amazing “gastronomic” experience, as the event will feature plenty of food trucks and beverage counters. Yay!
Tickets and Event Information
Here’s all you need to know about joining the event:
What: One Music X Abu Dhabi
Where: Mubadala Arena, Abu Dhabi
When: November 9, 2018 / 2pm to 12am (doors open at 2pm)
As for the tickets, you can buy them online through the Virgin Megastore website at the following prices:
- Silver – AED 135
- Gold – AED 195 (inclusive of AED 20 food voucher)
- Platinum – AED 275 (inclusive of AED 30 food voucher)
Concert tickets are selling fast, so be sure to purchase yours ASAP! Meanwhile, if you are looking for a new experience in Dubai, check out the recently opened Museum of Illusions, or catch Ripley’s Believe it or Not exhibits at WAFI Mall for free!