Situated in the heart of the city, Shangri-La Hotel Dubai is only 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport, and just a few minutes away from The Dubai Mall, City Walk, and other popular attractions. Aside from its elegant rooms and suites, the hotel has a several bars and restaurants, a swimming pool, spa, health club, and events spaces for all occasions.
Five Star Shangri-La Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road
One of the most exciting highlights when you check in this hotel is when you get a view of the city right from your window. So if you would like to book your stay here, it’s really good that you request or pay extra for a view of Sheikh Zayed Road. Otherwise, you can still catch a great view of the metropolis as you explore the hotel grounds.
Shangri-La Hotel Dubai offers the following facilities:
- 302 Rooms and suites
- 7 Restaurants and bars
- Private meeting rooms/boardrooms
- Conference facilities
- Lobby lounge
- Spa and health club
The hotel’s Deluxe Burj Khalifa View Room comes with a satellite/cable TV and Wi-Fi access. It also includes an international direct dial telephone, electronic safe, mini bar, coffee/tea-making facilities, deep soaking tub, and walk-in rainforest shower!
Meanwhile, the Two-bedroom Presidential Suite offers all these, plus spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, and the Arabian Sea.
Guests who check into Shangri-La Hotel Dubai can look forward to:
- Elegant staycation. Every room and suite looks out into gorgeous views of Downtown Dubai or the Arabian Gulf. Accommodations include the Deluxe Burj Khalifa View Room, Deluxe Sea View Room, Horizon Club Deluxe Room, Horizon Club Executive Room, Horizon Club Premier Room, One-Bedroom Suite, and Two-Bedroom Presidential Suite.
- Sky-high view. Speaking of views, the hotel’s Horizon Club members as well as Presidential Suite guests have exclusive access to Level 42, an outdoor terrace that provides panoramic vistas of Downtown Dubai, including the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
- Authentic dining options. The hotel features several restaurants and cafés, namely: Lobby Lounge, serving coffee, tea, and snacks; Shang Palace, the signature restaurant of Shangri-La Hotels, which offers Chinese and Cantonese delicacies; Hoi An, which serves Vietnamese dishes; and Dunes Café, an all-day dining restaurant.
- Relaxing bars. After an exciting day, guests can relax at Ikandy Ultralounge, an outdoor lounge serving cocktails and flavoured shisha, with live DJs and cool music. Likewise, they can chill at Balcony Bar, which offers craft cocktails and premium beverages.
- Rejuvenating stay. Guests can take a dip into the swimming pool, get a massage at Chi, The Spa, or simply work out at the hotel’s fully-equipped Health Club.
- Special events. The hotel has seven meeting rooms for private functions, as well as two ballrooms for weddings, birthdays, conferences, and other occasions. Hotel event planners are also available to assist in organizing these events.
Enjoy a relaxing stayccation at Shangri-La with so many facilities and amenities that the hotel offers, even guests who just visit for a day without checking in can have a good time and lounge around in this five-star hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Guests staying at Shangri-La Hotel Dubai can easily go to these places:
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Fountain
- The Dubai Mall
- City Walk
- Dubai Opera
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Sports City
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Zabeel Park
… and many more!
Video: Staycation at Shangri La Dubai
In case you want to see a preview of what to expect when you stay in this hotel, here’s a video clip below:
Hotel: Shangri-La Hotel Dubai – BOOK HERE
Type: 5-star hotel
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 75880, UAE
Telephone: (971 4) 343 8888
Elegant rooms, delicious food, health and wellness facilities… guests will definitely enjoy staying at Shangri-La Hotel Dubai. In addition, they shouldn’t miss these awesome things to do in Dubai, that would make their trip to the emirate even more memorable!