The H Hotel Dubai (BOOK HERE) is a luxury hotel situated at #1 Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai. Its prime location places it near the city’s most popular landmarks, such as The Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa. It’s also just a few minutes walk from the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC)!
Also Read: Staycation at Shangri-La Hotel Dubai
Aside from offering elegant accommodations, the hotel features a state-of-the-art gym, an award-winning spa, swimming pools, meeting and events spaces, plus an eclectic selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges. One of these is a rooftop bar on the 40th floor, where guests can wine, dine, and mingle while gazing over a breathtaking view of the city!
The H Dubai Luxury Hotel Review
The H Dubai promises a luxurious and elegant stay for its guests. The rooms and the hotel is designed with a Modern Arabesque feel so it’s quite interesting. You will notice this when you directly enter the lobby with its high ceilings and the huge chandeliers.
The H Hotel Dubai provides the following facilities:
- Rooms & Suites
- Bars, Restaurants, & Lounges
- Fitness Gym & Spa
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Events Centre
- Business Centre
Guests checking into H Hotel Dubai can look forward to:
- A Luxurious Stay. Each of the hotel’s 236 rooms and suites features floor-to-ceiling windows looking out into gorgeous city views. Of course, every room also has king-sized beds, a spacious living area, a bathroom with rain shower and sunken bathtub, a mini-bar, a 42-inch LCD TV, and other amenities. Meanwhile, the penthouse-level Royal Suite is basically a palace — large enough to hold a party for 30 persons — and it has a private elevator. Cool!
- Electic Dining Options. The hotel houses several dining destinations, including: Eat & Meat (the main restaurant), a California grill house; Play, which serves ‘Mediterrasian’ fusion cuisine; and Moombai & Co., a Mumbai-style café serving traditional Parsi cuisine. Other cafés at H Hotel Dubai include The Gallery and Café on 4.
- Exciting Nightlife! In the evenings, guests can enjoy drinks and cocktails in not just one, but several bars: H Bar, Phoenix Social Club, Diademas (a cigar lounge), The Lion (a pub and bar), and Glow (a pool bar). Of course, they shouldn’t miss heading to the 40th floor, where 40 Kong — a rooftop bar and lounge — offers the ultimate late-night hangout experience!
- Fitness & Pampering. The hotel’s Quantum Health Club features state-of-the-art equipment, enabling guests to work out or engage in personal training with health professionals on site. Meanwhile, the hotel’s award-winning Mandara Spa is a place where they can get a pampering massage or relax in the warmth of the sauna. Notably, the spa is next to the Hadi Salon, where guests can indulge in professional hair and nail care treatments.
- Fun Swimming! The whole family can enjoy hours of fun at H Hotel Dubai’s temperature-controlled swimming pool. They can also relax at the hotel’s Bubble Lounge, which features a stimulating whirlpool that kids of all ages will definitely love!
- Meetings & Events. The hotel’s second mezzanine level features several meeting rooms, each of which can accommodate 30 people and comes with audio-visual facilities. Likewise, there are several venues where guests can hold special occasions (e.g. weddings, birthdays, etc.) — Al Masa Ballroom, The Royal Suite, The Terrace, and Diademas.
From H Hotel Dubai, guests can easily go to the following places:
- Dubai World Trade Centre (just an 8-minute walk away!)
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Canal
… and many more!
Video: The H Dubai Staycation
Check out this quick video of what you can expect when you stay in this luxury property:
Google Map Location
Below is map guide to the location of The H Dubai luxury hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road in case you want to know how to get there.
If you’re looking for the ultimate luxury experience — where you can enjoy a relaxing staycation after touring the city’s attractions — consider checking into H Hotel Dubai. What’s more, we recommend that you check out this list of things to do while staying in the emirate!