We had a great time during our trip from Dubai to Armenia and one of the most common questions we received from our readers is: what is the process of getting an Armenian tourist visa? We thought of sharing this post just to give you an idea how you can visit this beautiful country.
For Filipinos, great news because we get visa on arrival in Armenia. This was verified during our recent trip to the country. All we had to do was fill out the visa application form and then pay about 3000 Armenian Dram (AMD) or 7 USD for a 21-Day Single Entry visa.
— How to Apply for a Schengen Tourist Visa in Dubai
— How to Apply for a Jordan Tourist Visa in Dubai
Disclaimer: Information posted here might change without prior notice, so it’s always best to visit the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Armenia for updated inforation on visa policies.
Guide to Processing a Tourist Visa for Filipinos (Visa on Arrival)
How to Get a Tourist Visa in Armenia? Filipinos can obtain Visa on arrival in Armenia. No supporting documents required.
- Upon arrival, fill out the visa application form
- Go to the money exchange counter in the airport as you need to pay for the visa in Armenian Dram (AMD). Better bring USD to exchange to AMD.
- Submit your passport and application form in the visa application counter and pay 3000 AMD for single entry visa, valid for 21 days.
Armenian Tourist Visa Processing and Fees
- Visa on Arrival – single entry visa for 21 days
- Tourist Visa Fee – 3000 AMD (7 USD)
For Other Nationalities…
Depending on your nationality, you may need to apply for an eVisa beforehand, also get a visa on arrival, or no need to apply for visa at all. It is best to check the information from the Minsitry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia. Visit their website here – http://uae.mfa.am/en/
How to Apply for Armenia eVisa
Although the Visa on Arrival is a more convenient option for Filipinos, there is also an eVisa (electronic Visa) application process. Take note that this process will also help other nationalities check if you are eligible to visit Armenia without much requirements.
Requirements for eVisa Application to Armenia
- Valid Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Hotel booking information (with address and telephone number) in Armenia
- Go to the eVisa page from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Armenia website: https://evisa.mfa.am/
- Enter your details: Country, ID type of document (passport) and email address.
- Confirm your application via message sent to your email address.
- Fill out other necessary details like purpose of travelling, date and duration and other personal details.
- Pay the eVisa fee via credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Wait forthe approval and download the eVisa once approved.
For more details about the visa application process, you can check with the Armenia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Contact details below:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
Tel: +374 60 620 000
Tel: +374 60 620 516, 620 553
Email: payments@m fa.am
Tel: +374 60 620 320
Air Arabia flies from Dubai to Armenia via Sharjah to Yerevan. Filipinos get visa on arrival.
Read about our other Armenia posts here:
- DubaiOFW Goes to Armenia via Air Arabia
- Armenia Travel Guide: Things to Know
- How to Apply for Armenia Tourist Visa for Filipinos
- 10 Breakthtaking Places to Visit in Armenia
- 8 Things to Do in Yerevan, Armenia
- 10 Must-Try Food in Armenia
Book Cheap Hotels in Armenia
You can search and book for various hotels and guesthouses in Armenia depending on your preference. Check out available option for accommodation below: